xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zamaliphe

What Is Your Day Dreams what is your day dreams

what is your day dreamsdo you have a day dreams what is iti have allot of dreamsi have a dream to have my one work to won my one please to Mary beautiful women to have cute kidsand a dream to travel to all the world alone and to have an adventures and allot of girls fall in love with meand dream to be a komgfu masterand be the powerful than the rest of the worldand the hardiest dream is making money online :)

I daydream all the time, but that is only because I nap all the time. Anyhow, I daydream as vividly and apparently randomly as my normal dreams, with the common difference that I still maintain moderate awareness of my surrounding enviornment. As far as my dreams go, they can range from, for instance, Shakespearian Space Drama/Opera with three legged mushrooms (though that kind of thing is not very common) to apparent reality, to fantasy, but commonly augmented realism.My dreams/daydreams often appear realistic but contain bits of fantasy in potential accomplishments, fictional characters, and happenings that are tottally unplausable within the current grasp of physics.

I sometimes daydream, because I get very tired during the day. Usually, I daydream about the future for some reason, like what will happen in a week, month or a few years from now.But I'm usually optimistic.

wen i was working nightshifts i used to get day=mares where i hallucinate and wake up in cold sweats. i went back to days sfter as it was getting to much.they were getting really real and it was pretty scary.Anyone else had any similar problems working long nights?the money is so good all i wanted to do was to be working nights as much as i could.

YES I DO DAY DREAMITS ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY.
I ALWAYS DREAM MOST OF THE TIMES ABOUT DOING MY OWN BUSINESS AND EARNING MONEY OUT OF MY OWN HARD WORK.
I DREAM ABOUT MY PARENTS AND ALSO ABOUT MY AMBITIONS

I dream about running my website and making articles about Runescape lol

what a boring life my brain must have...

--

Daydreaming...

Sometimes my mind just wanders during a test or something.
Other times I think about a girl I like and how I would ask her out but I never get around to doing it :o

Sometimes the best daydreaming I get done is thinking about what goes on in the afterlife...
Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

I usually daydream even while doing something. I guess it's part of multi-tasking.In any case, often, I imagine people close to me, dying. It is grim and morbid, I know, but I suppose it also helps me evaluate the importance of some people in my life.Sometimes, though, I also mentally choreograph fight scenes should an expected unexpected gunman burst through the office doors or if an anticipated unanticipated earthquake rips through the city.Yeah, I guess you could really call me morbid :o

My day dreams actually tend to have a blue/purple quality to them--that is, while having them, I tend to stay conscious of my surroundings, but everything's in a purple/blue haze. It begins as regular people say things that provide a deeper look into their personality, and usually escalates to situations in which a wrong choice could mean the end of someone's life. I often have to choose between my own life and that of another--and, unsurprisingly, I almost always choose to save the other.I also tend to daydream frequently about the consequences and implications of love--if situation X happened, what would person Y do? X and Y can be anything (Y can be me, as well)... Sometimes they are quite morbid, too.On another note, when I imagine something, my vision of everything around often goes black, and I see what I'm imagining. It's so realistic that I can physically sense everything I imagine--which is why imagining pain isn't pleasant for me. If I imagine someone's hand getting chopped off I actually feel exactly as if my hand had gotten chopped off--the place at which it was severed hurts for a second or two, then my head has a flash of white pain and I stop imagining it.Perhaps daydreams--even regular dreams--are simply tests of our subconscious to see what we would do. An emulator, of sorts. It produces a situation in which any action we take does not actually have consequences, without alerting us of this "safety". Perhaps it is to form opinions and to develop the personality, simply through a quick, in-the-moment test.Perhaps we are only dreaming of daydreaming.Perhaps we're not dreaming at all.

i notice a few people saying that they daydream cause they get tired during the day or they nap alot.. what i don't get is what do you guys consider daydreaming? i mean cause when you say day dreamm.. people think is it when your slping in the day and having dreams.. or when your sitting around and your mind just wonders off but ur still awake.. because thats what daydreaming is to me.. well as discussed since highschool.. when im napping and i dream.. i jst call it a dream.. night or day its the same thing.I guess i day dream about parties alot... like i think about what type of party a person could have that would be the wildest party ever.. or sometimes i think who would be there.. what would happen.. or i day dream abt if i was singer how famous would i be or how far would i get.. how much money would i earn or even what type of house would i be living in. <_<things like that

I dream all fantastic out in life i dream to be a great person in life i dream to be a great scientist who would get nobel award for each and every theroy i would propose. I dream to go to moon which my love so to spend a romatic night in moon This is coz i want to spent a might there as our earth as to be moon when i stay in moon. It would be such a fantastic way of loking things at. Even i would wish all my dreams come true

Sometimes I daydream with my eyes open, which can get dangerous especially since I'm starting to drive now. Not too long ago I was just zoning out on the way to the college... when I thought a deer or something ran out in front of me then exploded. Luckily my brain didn't process what I just saw because I was just so zoned out... so I didn't suddenly break, swerve, or accelerate for no reason.I don't want to imagine what I would be seeing if I was on drugs. Maybe I'm just naturally high?

hahah i dayyy dream way too much in school.. it all begins with me spacing out.. i mostly daydream & relive events that happened already and i loved.. *they mostly involve cute guys :lol: im a girl.. cant help but to haha, but yeah i relive all those momments that caused me butterflies at some point when i day dream