xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

Why Did You...... ???

Why did you pick your username I see very creative user names around then I wondered why did they pick those? I picked mine becase my dogs name is gizmo and as for the 291 I just put that thare ;).

Haha, so you want to know why osknockout callshimself that. ;)it's a one and only thing, thought that soundedcool a few years ago and I happen to be reallygood at just making up names out of the blue.So that's why you're talking to the one and only 'osknockout' ;)

Mine isn't at all creative. #_#I chose mine because I wanted something that wasn't "opium21", which is the username I choose for everything I sign up for or whatever. I was just going through my head, thinking of cute things and I came across a conversation I had with a friend about some show called "super milkchan" or something, and I thought it sounded super cute, so I just chose "Milk" and >_> well, it makes for an easy sig so...=P

Mine isn't that creative either, "Qing tian" is just the name of one of my favourite songs by Zhou Jie Lun... which in english translates to "Fine day" by Jay Chou I used it as a username because I couldn't think of anything else and I'm bad at making up usernames lol ;)

You guys should all ph34r me because my username is EXTREMELY creative! Nah, I'm just kidding but you guys should know why I picked 'Mike' as my username. My name is Mike! Something weird about my family is that my name is Mike, my Father's name is Mike, my Grandpa's name is Mike, I'm related to the Coach of the Memphis Grizzlies (Mike Fratello) <-- I'm not afraid to give away my last name; you won't find me. =-P Oh and, I have more than one Uncle Mike and if I ever have a son, his name will be Mike. ;)

Well, "mistab" started out as Mr. B, but then it sort of became one word.My real last name ends with a name, and it happens to be very long. In one of the martial art schools I trained at, they used to call me "Mr. B", since it was a lot easier and to the point. So that's the story.

I have no idea what Dooga means... Just random words put together and all that thing you do to make a username... it's not extraordinaryThis is what I didDog - g + og + aIt works! I use that name for almost every forum I sign up with! :)It's also easy to pronounce and meaningless, not to mention random and wierd.~Dooga :rolleyes:

Mine is Indian for "the fish swims up river". :rolleyes: Actually I have no idea when, where, or why I came up with it....I have been using it for a long time. If anyone can come up with a deep philosophical meaning that I can apply to it (to sound half intelligent of course :) ) please do lol.

Why did I pick this user name...? Hmph! Well, I wouldn't expect anyone to understand immediately why this particular one was chosen, but the fact of the matter is...I AM A CAVEMAN! Yes, it's true...My closest descendents include the woolly mammoth, the saber-tooth tiger, and the Loch Ness Monster. No joke. If anyone would like to further inquiry, please go ahead. I can tell you anything you want :rolleyes:

Ahhaha mine is just my last name, as simple as that, I could've come up with something more creative but who's got the time for that? and then what if it sounds retarded ( well I mean it sounds cool and good to you but other people think it is stupid and lame) :rolleyes: I guess I'm just lazy..... :)I don't know but yeah I've seen some really creative ones and other ones that are just plain retarded, but whos to say anything right?