xisto Community
karlosantana

How Can I Create Websites With Free Software? A challenge given to me by David of Essex (not David Essex)

Hi guys, I've been away for goodness knows how long cause i've broken my fingers haha *duh*

sunzoje Thankyou! I will be creating a MUCH bigger one soon to explain CSS ( i like CSS!) and that one will be a lot better!

callummsThanx watchout with the quoting though people have been banned because of that!

Evolke OMG hehe nice to have a fan i've just noticed your pm i have replied to it

Forbez Thats Great! I will be getting a new website soon (WOOHOOO) meaning domain name so My site will look A1 then i've actually made it already just waiting for the right time to buy the domain name!

Now i was actually given an award for this tutorial on my website... It was slammed by, i guess, competitors, and although i still have the award (a long strip of paper with some symbols on!) it is always nice to look here and see people appreciating it. Thanks guys (and girls!)

Karlos

^is happy!

Wow, very great tutorial, very well explained and said.The Gimp is a very cool program, at first I thought it could not help me out. But I realize I'm not helping myself out and I'm not exploring the things there. Now I learn.I want to try other programs. And they are very interesting!