xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamescoper

My Theoretical Description Of God/gods/insert Other Name

i have been thinking a lot during my physics classes and learnt that energy can be created or destroyed so i thought that the creator of the universe has a lot of energy and i mean a lot, the creator (change name depending on views) TRANSFERRED his energy into the universe causing the big-bang or whatever and the creator regains his energy as matter is destroyed (i.e. black holes) as the atoms/matter were created with energy from the creator so when it is destroyed it is either TRANSFERRED to another atom or matter or to the creator. All the energy is restored to the creator when the entire universe is destroyed which links to the apocalypse and other "BIG-CRUNCH" theories adn if you believe in an after-life (like me) then you will recieve your "energy" back and will either spend eternity in hell or heaven, if you do not believe in a creator then the energy would be used to create another universe and so on...that was my theory if it does offend you please do not be angry as i am not really supporting it without a bit more research and before anybody asks i am very religious and this theory sort of fits with everything else really just give me your views on this as i would like to improve it.

It does make some sense but, for this to go on forever, the creator, whoever he/she/it is, needs to have infinite energy (which, to a degree, is how a lot of religions describe the creator, all-powerful, whatnot) for repeating the cycle of creating and destroying universes will, if your concept of heaven is sustained, eventually drain (or worse, kill) the creator of his energies as more and more people gear up for an eternity in heaven, that is, hoarding all that energy for themselves :(

Either that or the creator has to ensure that only a limited number of people enter heaven by introducing rules and laws for admission. Sometimes, I wonder if heaven, if it did exist, is getting overcrowded and Satan was introduced into the system to stem the inflow, so to speak :)

but since many religions say god is eternal and also in physics energy cannot be destroyed then god/a god/insert name is static bundle of energy theoretically speaking that is so since the energy is constantly flowing it will always go through god/a god/insert name meaning eternal peace at some point in time which also goes alongside many ideologies but yeah with the rules and all they fit in aswell and yeah i understand your point in the fact that god/ a god/insert name will lose all their energy at some point but then again in an infinite loop they can regain that energy as well

...yeah i understand your point in the fact that god/ a god/insert name will lose all their energy at some point but then again in an infinite loop they can regain that energy as well

That sounds quite scary. For one, it means that god is not really promising people an eternity in heaven Rather, he is leasing heaven (or energy) to the faithful and, when the time comes that god's energy gets depleted, he'd evict those poor souls right out of heaven and obliterate them, that is, reclaim those energies.

I was thinking about this last night, amidst the screams of "Happy New Year!" and the blood-curdling yells of "Yaaah! My fingers!", and I've wondered, maybe heaven as you defined it, is not exactly an eternal place, rather, it could very well be transitory, say, like another universe.

So, see here, god creates universe A and promises his creation that those deserving citizens of the land get to go to heaven, universe B, when they die. So people in universe A die and get holed up in universe B. Now, let's say universe A collapses, which turns all its matter into energy, that is, raw material for god's creations, and, from this immense amount of energy, god creates universe C. Now, he creates life once again but now, instead of pulling energy from himself to create life, he first dumps heaven into universe C.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Good people get to be part of the "new kingdom"; in other words, heaven is like the waiting room for the next universe and that those who gain admission to heaven automatically get to live on in the next universe while those unrepentant sinners of the world get destroyed and, in the next universe, get turned into space dust.

Now, after creation, I suppose the process of reproduction automatically draws energy from God, I mean, c'mon, we're gonna have sex sometime; we can't keep asking god to send us babies carried by storks or something. Somewhere down the line, those people will have to do the labor themselves (pun intended)

I dunno. These thoughts of mine are, to me, quite analogous to an eternal contest. Those who survive one round get to go on to the next round. Each round works such that the number of contestants increase per round (though the number of survivors don't :()

Well, it has been said many times before, maybe we are in a giant chessboard (or worse, pool table) and god, if he/she/it exists is only playing games to while the eternity away and alleviate his boredom. Whatchuthink? :)

i have been thinking a lot during my physics classes and learnt that energy can be created or destroyed so i thought that the creator of the universe has a lot of energy and i mean a lot, the creator (change name depending on views) TRANSFERRED his energy into the universe causing the big-bang or whatever and the creator regains his energy as matter is destroyed (i.e. black holes) as the atoms/matter were created with energy from the creator so when it is destroyed it is either TRANSFERRED to another atom or matter or to the creator. All the energy is restored to the creator when the entire universe is destroyed which links to the apocalypse and other "BIG-CRUNCH" theories adn if you believe in an after-life (like me) then you will recieve your "energy" back and will either spend eternity in hell or heaven, if you do not believe in a creator then the energy would be used to create another universe and so on...
that was my theory if it does offend you please do not be angry as i am not really supporting it without a bit more research and before anybody asks i am very religious and this theory sort of fits with everything else really just give me your views on this as i would like to improve it.

Interesting thoughts. I believe God is a Spirit, and not subject to the same laws as the physical world we're used to dealing with. Whether the energy laws apply to Him or not, I thus have no idea :)

I must say that your theory is quite good, but it is hard for me too believe it. Things like death, how the universe was created, ghost, satan, God and soo on, is hard for everyone too believe. It is beyond our understanding.My theory is a bit like yours, just that I have a bit different view. I simply don't want to believe things about Hell&Heaven. Some people goes there, and others three. If there is life after death I hope that everyone will be in the "happy part". That there is no hell. If there is a hell, I would rather hope there is no life after this. Nothing more. I would hate if for example some of my family members went to hell, and others to heaven. Think about it, how would that make you feel? Knowing that your beloved family is not happy, in pain, in hell. Maybe you think "but your dead, what do you care?" or "I don't think we feel anything after we are dead." How horrible would THAT be?Being without my family and loved ones in "heaven", feels like hell to me.

well, what if God was an acsended being. Being made of infinite energy in a plane of existence above ours. Those who are pure of heart will ascend with him gaining all that he has gained, and those who have evil thoughts will descend into a plane of eternal suffering...

Well, I believe that God would have had to create energy, and therefore he would not really be bound by the laws of it. As far as christianity goes... I think its freakin' sweet that in the book of Genesis, God just spoke everything into existence... thats amazing.....Anyways... interesting theory...

Well, I complement you all on this and have a tidbit (dumb word, aaarhg) to add.God in theory would be energy, just a kind as diverse from easily quantifyable radioband energy as kinetic is and attached to a universal zero-point energy feild for manipulation.Blarg. More to chew on=more nourishing intellectual meal.