xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corndog328

The Military US or Foreign

Is anyone here in any kind of Military (U.S. or foreign)? I hope to join either the U.S. Army Special Forces or the U.S. Air Force to be an aviator. I know that both of those areas are the "fad" sometimes but I'm not one of those people ho would do the job for the glamor. I would do the job because of service for my country. I love the U.S. Military and (mostly) everything about it. There's almost too much for me to say about it so I'll leave the discussion to the community.

Well I was in the military and in order to begin Special Forces training you need to be at least a Sargeant and I believe recommended as well, Of course the hardest part about the Special Forces training like any other elite military forces like the Seals, Rangers is top physical and mental condition because you training will be brutal to the point that a simple injury could get you kicked out of the training and you would have to start the process all over again.Of course your best shot at least getting ready for Special forces training, is to make sure your a airborne ranger with top notch infantry skills because Special Forces is elite and so your markmanship, map navigation, attention to detail, and other various things have to be top notch. Of course you get a better answer if you talk to a Special Forces recruiter on what you have to do.As for the physical condition you need to be able to max out push up about 100+, sit ups 100+, and be able to run 2 miles in about 10 minutes or less, and thats no easy task if you haven't slept for like 36 hours of doing SF training and they decide to give you that test.Whoever told you that it was about the glamor it isn't, Special Forces is no joke and they will weed out the pretty boys who think they would look cool with a Special Forces tab on their uniform. So that bit of info should help you decide on what you need to in order to get the somewhat best results in getting into the Special Forces