xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
djstarskream

My Own Created Midi Files a set of my midi files

i recently wrote a tutorials on How to create a song in fruityloops but it would appear that i made a mistake whilst rendering the midi files for the tutorialinsted of rendering the requserd midi files i renders the same one four times well alls weel and ends well mistakes will be made but annyway to rectify my stupidity here are the propper midi files i double checkd them this time so i no they are the rite ones againe i must appologise for my mistake.

midi_1_2_3_4.zip

I've downloaded the midi pack and put it together, with a few modifications of my own, to form a 4-minutes-and-58-seconds song. The song itself took about 15 minutes to render into an MP3. I didn't go all out with effects, too, though. Here's the link to it: DJ StarSkream (In Vain Remix). Nice midi pack, btw.

hi there i understand you have made a remix of one of my songs. now when i sied that you should name the song in that way i ment that you should word the song like this

DJ StarSkream/song name/ remix/ by / your name

if you dont word it like that then you wont get credit for the remix so make sure in futre that you put your name in anny remix you make also as outher wise someone else can simply say they created it.

hi there i understand you have made a remix of one of my songs. now when i sied that you should name the song in that way i ment that you should word the song like this
DJ StarSkream/song name/ remix/ by / your name

if you dont word it like that then you wont get credit for the remix so make sure in futre that you put your name in anny remix you make also as outher wise someone else can simply say they created it.

I'm not sure what the name of the song is, so i left it out of the title. If you could tell me the name of the original song, then i will rename the file in the format you specified. I'm not looking to make money off of this or anything, i just wanted to mess around with the pack.

Cool, anybody else here in Xisto into music? as in producing, in a band or dj'ing? I am also a Dj, and I like to produce all types of music, I am also in a band. I dont use fruity loops though, I use ableton instead.