xisto Community
pop

Help With Negative Credits [resolved]

Can you help me pleaseI have negative credits -9 and i need to be reset to 0.Can someone help me please, and that one no be moderator because moderator can't help me too.I please need help, i have -9 credits, and my cod clan web site cannot be online.Thank you please

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please note that this behaviour is unacceptable.As per previous Postings, and a reply to a PM, Credits are to be EARNED.Make good posts to acquire your Credits.Be advised that the next 'plea' for credits will be acted upon with a Warning on your Account.Topic Closed...

The best way to obtain credits is to make good posts.Write a Topic posting about all the reasons we need to help you get your account back into the plus, for example.Write a posting about your Clan and maybe a member will want to join it.In short, be creative about it.

And beg. We like to see LOTS of begging. That helps. Don't forget to grovel. Shows humility and shame all at the same time.Oh, and bribery. Saint Michael LOVES to be bribed. If you do stuff for him like donate to his favorite charity or shovel snow for him for a month, something like that, he might donate a couple credits your way. And, yes, Mike IS his own favorite charity. :)

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.