xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

Mario 64 Ds How do you like it?

Well I just got the Nintendo DS with Super Mario 64 DS for christmas and I love Mario 64 DS the gameplay is amazing and so are the mini-games.The only thing I dont like about this game is the extra stars they put in.Tell me what you think!

Iam a little stuck on it but I have 17 stars.Does any body know how many stars you need to get luigi and wario?All i have is mario.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Luigi is in haunted mansion and wario is in the mirror room but to get wario you bring luigi to the mirror room and get a flower then go to the wario painting on the other side. So basically: 8 stars = Luigi 30 stars = Wario

Well Luigi is in haunted mansion and wario is in the mirror room but to get wario you bring luigi to the mirror room and get a flower then go to the wario painting on the other side. So basically: 8 stars = Luigi 30 stars = Wario

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will try that but before I do I thought it was to get mario you have to have 8 stars then go into that painting of him?

Man, for Super Mario on the regular Nintendo 64, I had all 120 stars back in the day...Good times, good times...Chillin' with Yoshi on top of the Princess's castle...Oh yes, oh yes...Please excuse me while I go relive my childhood. *sigh* The nostalgia! Agh!I have yet to pick up Gamecube or the new Nintendo system. Unfortunately, I believe Nintendo died with the completion of the definitive masterpiece of its existence--The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. Nothing could or would ever compare to that game...not even Majora's Mask! I think I'm just gonna stick to my good ol' 64 and let everyone else get hyped up with the new stuff...hehe

Ah yes Also remeber playing super mario 64 I still havent gotton all 120 stars but anyway what do you get when you get all 120 stars in super mario I know you get to see yoshi but does he give you anything?

Usefully enough, once you have completed the entire game and got all 120 stars, Yoshi gives you 99 extra lives. if only he'd given them to you a little earlier it would have saved a lot of time. Unfortunately, that's all there is. From someone who has the new version on the DS, how does it differ from the original one? I am curious to see how they've changed it and haven't had time to have a go myself yet. What do you use the second screen for?

The top screen is the main screen to see whare you are going and moving the bottom screen is fot mini games and the map with the bottom screen you can also change the point of view of your charicter.

yea its just like the old days, just like the 64. Its a good game. I so far have 22 stars, though i cannot find the haunted masion what part of the castle is it in. I cannot wait until mario kart comes out. hopefully its just as good as this. though those mini games are really addicting

I absolutely love the mini-games. They're practically half the reason for buying the game and especially the Wario game where you shoot down the invading bomb-obs on your garden. It's sheer madness.