xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaOfDoom

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats All + Glitches

Is there a cheat to skip levels?Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

I would like to know if you could go to higher levels without gaining experience.

-question by X Ray

There are lots of cheats most of them are done by hacks i.e Cheat engine

There are glitches in the game which eventually get known by gene and are all gone.

The best way to cheat In SHD (Sherwood dungeons) is to hack because all the other cheats are useless

like the glitches that sometimes are very hard to do But hacking could get you in trouble.

So if you use cheat engine or any other hacking soft ware i recommend looking them on websites or

watching videos on people actually Hacking.

If you found a scroll and its very difficult to find the runes than I recommend on the website

I go on it tells exactly where they are so it takes no time finding them

Click here for the website ----> Here

I hope this does help ;)

About - Is there a cheat to skip levels?Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

You can skip levels by simply not doing missions and fight off ALL the monsters in the dungeon. You can also get to higher levels by taking on the house size dragons in the other lands. Example /teleport5 look for the biggest dragon and find a rock to stand on then fight from there. All the rocks have a sweet spot in which the dragons will stop moving and you can strike over and over until it falls down. Entice the dragon towards you on the rock so it will stop moving. Other players like this and will cut right in on your progress so be sure to find an area that has some privacy. It's kind of borring but it takes 3 to kill to gain higher levels.

-reply by User

*BLEEP* the Cheat Engine!

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

hey all of the cheats in cheat engine are really can damage your computer! so don use the cheat engine it will hang like playing DragonFable, And I try and try to get the ISI loader armor, and then I use the cheat engine, so it hangs and I erased the cheat engine into my computer and it erased and no fully damaged! but one day, my computer has been discharged and my mom payed it with $100.00 to repair this computer. And It fully not damaged! just hanging for every 100 weeks.

-reply by Knight

This is a ridiculous post as far as using cheats for games is concerned. I have used hundreds of cheats for different games and had some good entertainment and none of the times my pc ever had any problem. I think he is trying to scare people to use original games only.