xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaOfDoom

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats All + Glitches

Wow pretty big post .I actually don't have the game but is the game available for download on the internet.I like to actually know about new games and try them out.Well are these cheats working and by the way I have ART MONEY and I want to use it for fifa 06,so can I use it.And by the way the links which you provided for artmoney and CE are really dead. :)

Added 4 more hacks :: :) :)

Make everyone limp
In text in CE, search LEFT. Now make all the values = @. Now as a new scan, scan 'right' and change values to @. Everyone will limp! If it doesn't work, type /teleport (a #) and see..
Fly in dungeon
To start, go in the dungeon.
Go right in front of the StairPole, facing towards the upper part of the map.
In ce, make scan type = value between. Scan type =FLOAT.
Scan the following 2 numbers: 9800 and 9820.
When done, go directly backwards until you hit the wall next to the barrel.
Now next scan values 12200 and 12400.
Take the remaining results and do this: take the first one, freeze it. If you Walk normal, delete it. Keep doing this until you come to one that will make you walk all weird and messed up. Delete all but that one, and look at the address:
Make the last #, which ends in 8, a 4. The value will change to 0. Now change the value to a number high to float up, a number lower to float down. You can walk freely.
Attack Boot Hack
Have someone hit you while you block. DO NOT get hit by the attack.
Scan 1 in cheat engine FIVE.FOUR. (Only works for 5.4)
Now let them hit you again and block it. Scan 2.
When you get a few results, make it 999.
Once you do this, freeze.
Every time you hit someone, they will be gone.
Switching Keep and Snowhut
Search 'SherwoodKeep' in text, and replace it with 'SnowHut' and try
teleporting, and relogging in, for some cool/graphical changes in
sherwood.

Notice from rvalkass:

Copied material and unnecessary line numbers removed. Read the rules and readme.

Sherwood infinite talis

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

Hey everyone today I'm going to show you the infinite talis hack

First open your cheat engine then pick sherwood in the window list

Then equip your speed talis press tab when it is yellow scan

1 then atkk when its empty scan the number 2 and 3 when its full

Again and the last one is double click it then change the value to

1 sorry I keep saying then

-reply by peterjt

Sherwoodhacks.com

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

There are lots of them.

Just go to sherwoodhacks.Com

If you have any questions register and ask :)

-reply by Demon

how do i do stuff

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

I am a new player to sherwood and I would like to know how to do clan wars,how to join a clan,etc some one help me in sherwood tmandd is my sherwood name or some one reply to my message

-reply by tmandd

Replying to iGuest iguest its easy get scrolls and click on it then get the rune stones it shows.Then when you have it drag it over to the matching pictures then cast with one space open in your bag[not rune bag]-reply by tmandd

tmandd all my online accs this name

Sherwood Dungeon Cheats

Yes tmandd is my online name for a lota games runescape,rachet&clank deadlocked,sherwood and other online games if any of you know me in any of these games reply

-reply by tmandd

**** the Cheat Engine!Sherwood Dungeon Cheats/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif

hey all of the cheats in cheat engine are really can damage your computer! so don use the cheat engine it will hang like playing DragonFable, And I try and try to get the ISI loader armor, and then I use the cheat engine, so it hangs and I erased the cheat engine into my computer and it erased and no fully damaged! but one day, my computer has been discharged and my mom payed it with $100.00 to repair this computer. And It fully not damaged! just hanging for every 100 weeks.

-reply by Knight

answer 2 ttmandSherwood Dungeon Cheats

ok now I am new 2 but I no its been a long time since you asked it but anyways go 2 how you change your character and click change/join clan then type in the name of a person in a clan ( wen in clan the clan members speak and will b yellow so you no)

-reply by I keend1e

sherwood dungeon glitchesSherwood Dungeon Cheats

go to any dungeon level that you are allowed to go to. (preferably your own level) search through the barrels and chests. You may find runes, scrolls, gold, or items/weapons. Click a scroll in the runes/scrolls pack(purple pack) and put the correct runes in the slots. Then click cast. Make sure you have at least one empty space before you do so. You may have to look for a while, but you will find the correct runes eventually! good luck.(btw if you ever want to add me to your friends list my username is Lordkaczman)