xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MiniK

Harry Potter Rp Name Help

I can remember how gutted I was on my 11th birthday when I didn?t receive my Hogwarts letter, along with many other kiddies, so why not join an inviting community in which you can pretend to be in the wizarding world, even though you?re a muggle, eh? Anyway, I'm planning on making a massive Harry Potter RP in which the user can portray one of many roles. I've had a look at LOTS of Harry Potter RP's, and I haven't found a single one on the scale of what I am planning. Most RP's are set in Hogwarts school, while the user takes the role of one of four positions, Student, Teacher, Prefect or Headmaster. In my RP, the user will have an equal right of speech and character and can receive one of many roles. They can access all parts of the wizarding world including the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade Village, Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley and many other places. Users can create shops in Diagon and Knockturn Alley, they can become animagi, they can be creatures in the forbidden forest, or they can turn up for a day?s work as an auror in the Ministry of Magic. My forum will be planned thoroughly and will be split up into appropriate boards and categories, and there will be a replica of the official Harry Potter currency used on the forum for users to purchase and sell items. All in all, my RP will be a fun place for Harry Potter fans, all ages and gender, to congregate and have fun in an appealing Harry Potter RP.The only problem is: I can't think of a name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Fankchoo!

Hey MiniK, unlucky you didn't receive your letter. Bloody royal mail. Mine was 2 days late.I can't think of many names, and because of the number of harry potter fan's, most of them will be already taken. Here's a few suggestions:Harry Potter WorldHP RPHarry Potter Role PlayWizard WorldExtreme PotterRole Play MagicMore to come. Watch this space.EDIT: Good luck with it!!

Edited by Liam_CF (see edit history)

When I first read this thread I though of something huge. Universe was the first thing to come to mind, but unfortunately hpuniverse.com is taken, which was going to be my suggestion and now I am out of ideas. I liked liam's "Harry Potter world" if that isn't taken by another roll playing site...

When I first read this thread I though of something huge. Universe was the first thing to come to mind, but unfortunately hpuniverse.com is taken, which was going to be my suggestion and now I am out of ideas. I liked liam's "Harry Potter world" if that isn't taken by another roll playing site...

Yay! I was hoping that people saw it as huge. That's the general idea. I had a look at hpuniverse, and translated the page to english and for the first time ever, it was a perfect translation. xP Anyways, back on topic. It does need to sound huge and stuff. I'm gonna gather as many names together as possible and choose from them.

i'm not to big of a harry potter fan but the way you seem to be planning to do this,from what i read, harry potter's name should not be included in the title.here's some ideas:magic+universe:magiversemagic universitythat's the best i've got if i come up with more i'll tell you