xisto Community
pop

Can You Reset My Credits To 0

Hello, dear administrationMerry ChristmasI was busy these past days to post on forums, and i have -8 credits now. Can you reset them to zero please.Have lovely holidays

The Administrators will not reset your credits to 0, you have to earn +3 credits to reactivate your account. There is a warning on the board index to have enough credits if you are going to busy.

Just to let you know that when your account goes negative your hosting credit rate goes up quite a bit, and so 3-4 good posts will get you back up to the positive again. Like Carson said the admin are not going to reset your credits because you know what needs to be done to keep your credits in the positive, and so just follow my advice and make 3-4 great, long posts, or maybe more to get yourself in th positive again.

No the admins would not reset your credits to zero.Its your fault you should have remained active in forums and not let your credits go negative,its clearly given in the readme file.And there is no such Statement given in the readme file that,the Admins would reset your credits to zero,if your credits go negative.Now all you can do is Post some 5 or 6 good posts and make your credits positive,achieve +3 credits and wait for your account to get reactivated

If that were the case then your situation does not apply to it, and I don't recall that even being mention unless you get unhosted and have that -13000 credit amount then maybe, but since you only have -8 days or less now since your posting, then the admin don't need to reset your credits to zero.

are you administratore? no. so shut up. i have patience to wait for real administratore to help me. they know rules better then you.

Pop,

That comment was uncalled for.
The members are trying to assist you. No need for the reply quoted above.
And do not expect the Admins to reset your credits, either. The Xisto Readme clearly states the method to 'reset' your account. Earn credits to have your account above 4 credits and the script will reactivate your account. As per the Readme the others have suggested you read.

Closed. This is becoming a Spam bucket.