xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paradicema

Room Escape Games

I don't know if there are any room escape-only games for PC. I mean, room escape games have been integrated with other game types like RPG or 2D-scrollers. Still, there are a few (short) games online. This link here has, at the moment of writing, three rooms to escape from: the Crimson Room, the Veridian Room and the White Chamber. It's made by Japanese people so the English might not be... 100% correct. Still, they're good games :)

Yes I have played one such room escape game ad it is white chamber,this games looks easy when you start but you would find it difficult when you progress through the game.This is all have heard about the room escape games,I don't know more about such games but would like to know about more such games.

Answer to how to find escape gamesRoom Escape Games

If you go to google and type in escape games u will find hundreds of sites such as escapegames24.Com, Xisto.Com, addictinggames.Com, and alot of other sites. 

-reply by Shelby