xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Account Suspension For Onecore? Why?

Hi

My domain name is :http://onecore.net/

My hosting plan is :PlanA ;50mb1gb

I have paid next two years hosting and domain fees in advance in june 2007.And when i see my domain today i see a message that my account is suspended.

What is the problem?My site is down last 24 hours,what kind of service you are giving.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Dear mahesh2k,

We had sent an email about a month back to members of our old billing system to confirm their transfer to new billing system. We are shutting down the old billing system and the members who have not replied back have been suspended.

The old billing system has problems with invoice management.

Your Last payment was received in Jun-06.

I request you to sign-up at New Billing system with the SAME plan and package.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I will re-create your billing record. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you,

Shree
Xisto - Web Hosting.com

What happened Shree.Last month i receieved the email for migrating to new system,asking me t reply to email with my domain name.I did the same as per the email on the same day.And you said i've not done any action regarding the email your system sent to me.You said i sent the last payment in jun-06 but i have made the paymetns in june 2007 on your ICICI account,i paid for 2 years domain+hosting in advance.Check that with your Customer executive velma. i do have all the emails for the record.You are saying i have to resignup for the package,that means do i have to repay the ammount?Please let me know the procedures.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)