xisto Community
csp4.0

It's Almost Christmas! What are you getting?

Uggghhh christmas, I just started shopping the other day, I think I got it all finished today, I may still have to run around for a couple stocking stuffers but other than that I think (I hope) I am done. I love x-mas but I hate shopping for x-mas. Other that that as far as materialistic things go, I dont want anything I Have my family and for now thats enough for me! Happy Holidays everyone!

I looked in my dictonary for Santa Claus - it said something like this;

Santa Claus is an imaginary character known to bring presents to kids.

Another thing. Happy Christmas! :)

WHAT? HAPY CHRISTMAS? ain't it supposed to be merry christmas? not only do I get to celebrate christmas sooner than those living in the United states, I also just got my christmas present today... some fish (fish tank included).The true meaning behind X-MAS is to spend time with your family and to have a happy time, not to have presents whilst your sister is on her honeymoon 2142KM away...

Ok, nearly the end of christmas day down under. What I've got was $200, some CDs (Eagles, Zeppelin, U2, etc), alarm clock and a bunch of clothes. It aint that flash, but it's a reasonable bonus for christmas alongside the family and extended relatives that visited today for chrissy lunch. Dinners was the left overs, but all and all an okay year (meh, not that flash), just hope next year brings out a greater one than the last.