xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blacK_snake-ike

Hellllllloo Introdyction of me

My name is ILija Stefanov,i'm 14 years old,i live in Macedonia (small country:( ),i play cs 1.6 PRO :PMessengers:Msn:Black_snake-ike AT hotmail DOT comSkype:Black_snake-ikeyahoo:ilija_stefanov_ike AT yahoo dot comI choose Xisto becouse its better than forumotion,its faster,its free.Theres no dislikes about this site,its great.Me likes for this site are:-They give you super good hosting for free-The forum is great-Its full with members-The members are nice-Its good that everyone use one language (english)

Edited by blacK_snake-ike (see edit history)

Hi ILija, Welcome to Xisto, the ultimate free web-host in the internet.I think you don't know that giving mail-id's online like this, as you have done, attracts huge number of spam mails. Actually there are many bots present in the net which searches for mail-ids. There is a particular format to give ids. Here it isBlack_snake-ike <at> hotmail <dot> comBy doing this humans can understand but bots dont.Ok, now tell us a bit more about you. Do you want to host a site here, if yes then what is the theme. Also your likes and dislikes.Also read the forum rules, which will help you to be a good poster and also read the posts of some hosted members, which will give you an idea of what is a quality post is all about.Always remember to express your thought fully as one-liner are considered as spams.See you around....

Hello ILija aka: blacK_snake-ikePosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice to have your country represented on Trap 17. You have told us what you like about Trap, but haven't filled us in on your likes and dislikes about things in general. Come back and tell us a little more about yourself, as bhavesh has said. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for free hosting.

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :)