xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_bacarra

Question About Hosting Getting Re-activated [resolved]

Good day! I have some questions about my hosting account. I have been idle for quite some time and unfortunately, I wasn't able to gather enough credits so my hosting got suspended (after my credits reached negative). Last weekend I gathered enough (around 10 credits) so my website could be reactivated again. I was told by my friend yesterday that my site was now accessible however, I realized that it was only my main page that has been activated, the subdomains were not. Whenever I try to access it, a trap suspended page keeps on appearing. Can anyone please explain to me why this is happening? I wanted to shift to paid hosting so I won't have to worry about credits but since I can't purchase online, I have to stick with the free hosting for now.Oh and sorry if I didn't use the search button for this (if ever there's a similar topic in the forum already), I'm a bit of in a hurry. Will check back probably tomorrow for the replies. thanks.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

In this case, Check the .htaccess file throughly. It will have some entries to forward the request to your site to XISTO SUSPENDED page. Remove those and things should be fine.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.