xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
musicmaza

Please Someone Help With Css Templates Templates problem

Hi
Please can anyone help me with css templates
I got free css templates from freewebtemplates.com ..Then I uploaded them into the public_html folder and I also uploaded images into the images folder.

But when I open my site the images aren't displayed and the setting of the template is also disturbed.

So do I have have to change something in the css style sheet or what I am doing wrong.

Please someone help me.

You could check my website hereand then Please give the possible steps which I could take.........:P.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

The images, according to the webpage, should be located in the style directory. Are they in there? Was that your intentions? And i'm not sure what you mean by "the template is disturbed." Are you using a CMS for your site? I've looked at the site in three different browsers and they look fine to me, even though the images don't show up. I'm not sure what kind of advice i can supply here. What were you going or hoping for your website?

for the logo / header image there is no image file for it so either find one or make then then upload it to either the same folder if that dosent work try put it in the style folder

// your header div<div id="logo">// the style that goes with it#logo {colour.css (line 18)background:#444444 url(logo.jpg) no-repeat scroll left center;border-color:#FFFFFF;}

as you can see the image its looking for is logo.jpg and i cant find it in your root folder or style folder so there is your problem.

@ truefusion and sonesay ......thanks truefusion and sonesay I appreciate your help.....A little while back I had hadn't made a new folder named style and just uploaded in the public_html directory ....Thats why my template got disturbed then I asked another trap 17 member..He then instructed me to make style folder and then upload style.css there.truefusion and sonesay I uploaded the images in the style folderYes BINGO! My images are now there and now I can start building my site :P .... thanks to all who helped me ....My problem is now resolvedTHANKS :D

Thanks for the question... I'm starting to learn HTML and CSS so I can develop my own web page(s), and I'm going through something similar (or will be soon, anyway). This was helpful.