xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

Magick Magick What It Really Is....

What Is Magick?

Magick is the power to create, modify and destroy reality. It is the manipulation of natural energies into a desired result by way of will, intent, focus and emotion. The letter 'k' on the end of the word magick, serves to separate it from the illusionary magic. Magick is REAL, whereas magic is no more than entertainment.

Regardless of what you've heard, read or been taught from anyone else, the only RIGHT way to practice Magick is your own, and NEVER the way someone else tells you: "you should..."

To practice magick your OWN way, means you trust YOUR OWN Intuition, -afterall it's sole purpose is to protect YOU from all harm, this includes harm you would otherwise unknowingly bring unto yourself. So remember this, if nothing else that I have said: Life is far too short to second-guess yourself, and much to dangerous to proceed without caution, therefore, when all else fails you ; TRUST THYSELF!

Is magic really real,I don't think so,but I believe in magic,but I am not sure that magic is real because I haven't experienced nor I have seen someone do some real magic.I have only seen magicians perform some magic tricks when I as a kid went to some fair.All I know about magic is that the magicians over years of practice ,develop certain tricks and then they make the general public fool by doing those tricksI have also seen magicians performing tricks on various TV shows But when I don't see some real magic,I think magic is fake and shouldn't be believed at.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Is magic really real,I don't think so,but I believe in magic,but I am not sure that magic is real because I haven't experienced nor I have seen someone do some real magic.I have only seen magicians perform some magic tricks when I as a kid went to some fair.All I know about magic is that the magicians over years of practice ,develop certain tricks and then they make the general public fool by doing those tricks
I have also seen magicians performing tricks on various TV shows
But when I don't see some real magic,I think magic is fake and shouldn't be believed at.

I believe that magick is very real. Those who are ignorant to it tend to get the blunt end of the stick. A friend of mine was having night terrors, which, if you have ever had them, are not good. He was having them night after night for months. I had heard him say something about it, but never thought anything of it. A couple days later I found out that an ex girlfriend of his, who he was very serious with, was a heavy practitioner of the occult. I told him that she could be the problem with his nightmares. He thought I was crazy, but I told him to go online and just find a simple binding spell, which if done right will neutralize anything she sent out to harm him. He did what I said and performed the binding for three nights....after that, he didn't have anymore nightmares. I guess the point of this all is......just because you don't believe in the truck headed straight for you, doesn't mean it's not going to collide with you. Get it? Moreover, what you're thinking to be magick is nothing but what you've seen on t.v.....I've never seen fire come from anyone's tongue, but I sure do know it can burn sometimes.

re: silly_goose500, thank you for your reply, I agree with you 100 %. I think musicmaza misunderstood what form of Magick I was speaking of, which is fine, it isn't for everyone, lol:)

i dont belive in magic but sometimes is useful

How can you say that magic (or better say magick) is sometimes usefull if you don't brlieve in ???
Magic is a part of everyone life don' think about card or other circus tricks, those are not true, magick is nothing you can really see, it is not an attraction. It only use for help other peoples or yourself. Also it does not exist black or white magick, only the way you are using this will decide if it is good or bad. If you say I don't believe in, it is just that you close your eyes about a reallity that you don't understand. Sorry for my bad english I am french

What Is Magick?

Magick is the power to create, modify and destroy reality. It is the manipulation of natural energies into a desired result by way of will, intent, focus and emotion. The letter 'k' on the end of the word magick, serves to separate it from the illusionary magic. Magick is REAL, whereas magic is no more than entertainment.

Regardless of what you've heard, read or been taught from anyone else, the only RIGHT way to practice Magick is your own, and NEVER the way someone else tells you: "you should..."

To practice magick your OWN way, means you trust YOUR OWN Intuition, -afterall it's sole purpose is to protect YOU from all harm, this includes harm you would otherwise unknowingly bring unto yourself. So remember this, if nothing else that I have said: Life is far too short to second-guess yourself, and much to dangerous to proceed without caution, therefore, when all else fails you ; TRUST THYSELF!

I do not completely agree with you, magie (I use this word for magick, magic in french is prestiditation) can not only be use for for help but also for destroy. And it is also not only using natural energies but also your mind energie. I don't know what kind of magie you are using, I have study a few and must say that this can become very dangerous (see woodoo magie for exemple) but if you use the wrong way this will always return against you.

Well i can not agree fully on what arcangel said. Do it your own way? Yes and no. If it was all our way, why would there be rituals? If you don't believe magick, it doesn't mean that you are save from it, but if you don't believe it, you will not be able to use it, as your mind will be blocked from the occult forces. Just as you can defend youself from evil forces, same way you can defend yourself from negative aftereffects of black spells. It's a vast area with interesting things, di deep and you will be suprised.

Magick is very real and it is true. To know more about magick you can come to old cultures people who live in forest, live without the influence of modern technology. When you go there, you will see that most of those traditional people still uses magick. In forest in Indonesia, some old traditional tribe could even fly from tree to tree, they look like jumping but very high and even can stand on a small branch of tree and then jump from tree to tree. Some other people practice dark occult which can harm people, and people that is harmed their head will come out lots of nails from inside head (not from outside), the nails is growing out from his head!! This dark occult as often said uses 'tumbal' which means sacrifice, they will need to sacrifice things like some animals blood (for example all black chicken's blood is known very effective for the sacrifice).Some others (even fierce one), the people who wanted to learn dark magick, must eat baby, from the whole baby is cooked for eat to make them powerful. Some sacrifices small kids in order to build a bridge, the under of bridge has lots of kidnapped kids skull places under it to strengthen to the bridge as being blessed and not harm by spirits. While some others that practices these dark magick, as they die, their soul can not left their body as the heaven nor earth won't accept it, so that they remain in their death body, but this body will not decay, but it is shrink and shrink into a hand size, while most of dark occult people when found such a doll will keep it, they give blood for this doll every full moon. And everytime given the next day this blood is gone because it is believed to be drunk by the doll with spirit (that previously a human practice dark magick). This doll will then help his master to do dark jobs.It is believed that such a doll has its will, sometime you can see his eye ball can move, in fact it is alive. Some white practitioner, might help him to alleviate his burden because can not reincarnate and stayed in the doll size body by pushing him out from this body and his soul can be reincarnated or return to earth.

Old cultures are a good source of information, if one is interested in so called magick. Druids and Pagans are a good start, especialy if you intend to be close to the nature. I skip the sacrifises as i don't practise any sort of blood magic, anyway, wanna sacrifise something? How about yourself, it's your hobby anyone, so why involve anyone else? You can do more thatn enough harm without the blood spillage, though i see no reason for destroing when you can create and give life. But this is a matter of taste and mind wickedness. As horrifying as it is, children did suffer from such practicioners, as when you a newborn you know not a single sin, and you just left a place of great strength, you are pure as the 'heaven' it self, a good source of power. The dolls you mentioned, i have not heard of them before, but i do think that you must be strong yourself, as all of the sudden the doll might start giving the commands and the dark mage will be one listening to the orders :lol:

Old cultures are a good source of information, if one is interested in so called magick. Druids and Pagans are a good start, especialy if you intend to be close to the nature. I skip the sacrifises as i don't practise any sort of blood magic, anyway, wanna sacrifise something? How about yourself, it's your hobby anyone, so why involve anyone else? You can do more thatn enough harm without the blood spillage, though i see no reason for destroing when you can create and give life. But this is a matter of taste and mind wickedness. As horrifying as it is, children did suffer from such practicioners, as when you a newborn you know not a single sin, and you just left a place of great strength, you are pure as the 'heaven' it self, a good source of power. The dolls you mentioned, i have not heard of them before, but i do think that you must be strong yourself, as all of the sudden the doll might start giving the commands and the dark mage will be one listening to the orders :lol:

dear starchaser, I know this because i have several friends practicing dark magic, and what do you mean by must be strong yourself, as will be listening to the orders? The doll will start giving orders? Maybe... I had never asked them but surely had seen such a doll. I remember the doll name now, it is called jenglot
see : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenglot
i don't know druids and pagans, how are they practicing and which source of power they gain from

What od i mean by that is simple. The practice is based on domination over a doll, that means your will is tronger than the doll, but if you snooze - without knowing it, you might be doing the bidding of the doll. But this is just a theory, as such principle applies in several other practices, so i am not sayinh i really know about it. I see we have different fields, you are better in the dark arts and i'm more of a forest boy :lol:

I wish to learn more about the occult and magick, as my brain is simply attracted to things like this. I believe that magick can, and will have, results, if only in the scientific form of the word. I have learnt about PSI energy this year, and was able to telepathically communicate with my friend. I believe that even though it works, there is a scientific basis behind it. I wish to know more about magick and the occult. Can you give me a link to somewhere that will give me basic grounding in this art?

well...no, becauce magick consists of many arts, PSI, telekinesis, mater shifting, pirokinesis, OBE. It depends on what field really interests you. And you could just google for it, but many pages i saw are: a) childrens stuff; :lol: speculations; c) people there have no regard to their own and others safety; That is why i started my own small project. But that is off topic. So as i said, first try to choose a speciality and then do research. If i find anything usefull in terms of web sites, i will post the adress.