xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

The War Of Candies! Gummy, bear or worm?

War of candies!  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A friend and I have this little inside joke thing that I would like to share with you and to have your opinion on!

She is a gummy bear fan, I am a gummy worm fan! People who like the opposites are supposed to be barred from being friends but we live in the tunnels and outside the law! lol

Well I think gummy worms are better for a couple reasons: first of all, you get more gummy for the money(they are larger), secondly, I would rather not eat a cute little animal! I would MUCH rather eat something that is not thought of as a cute thing, and thirdly, they are much more fun to eat! you can stretch them around, fold around your finger, slurp them, eat them lady and the tramp style with your significant other!

Over all, gummy worms rock.

So to further out little joke I made the following picture, feel free to comment and add to your reasons for your favorite candy.:P

Posted Image

-Damen

Edited by Damen (see edit history)

I could see this resulting in a good Flash series.... ahaha... it would be funny..... a giant war porportional to WW2 betwwn gummy bears and gummy worms.... and yes, the worms are better, more gummy for your money

I love both, they both have their pros and cons, like with the gummy bears you can rip their heads of and exchange them and well the worms are just more fun to eat.

lol I've seen gummy worms before, but I only eat gummy bears. Of course the shape isn't the issue for me, it won't matter if it's a worm or a bear or whatever, as long as it's candy. Although, I think I've given up on the gummy ones, for the reason that I'm beginning to dislike the texture and the gooey-ness once you chew it, as compared to the gooey-ness of caramel bars. The taste could also be a factor.

I am surprise you didn't set up a poll for this, although I both, and haven't had them in years, I have to go with the worms. To use a phrase from the forum quality over quantity or in this size does matter. Of course based on the picture it would see that the bear would beat the worm just because the bear could do more damage with its gummy claws and its gummy teether :P.

Lol SM, I would have set up a poll if I knew how, but I didn't see it in the options so I figured that I couldn't.Yeah, the worm may seem unsuspecting...but just when you let your guard down..BAM! ANACONDA SQUEEZE!

bwahahahahahaha... thats awesome.... Yeah.... I'm craving some gummy worms..... and some nibs... some maynards wine gums... and some lays stacks.. some root beer too.....

Gummy worms for me.It's just a matter of how chewy they are.I'm weird this way, but I like very chewy candy, gummy bears are alwasy soft and slimy?At least, the ones I buy..Worms are hard and chewy!

I voted for gummy worms because of their chewyness, too. They're both gummy, but there's something about gummy worms that's just better to me.I didn't think it would be 100% for gummy worms, though. That's just weird.

I would totally have to go with gummi worms!I think gummi bears are too chunky for me so gummi worms just hit the spot! 100% for gummy wormies!

Honestly, How can you deny a Gummy Bear? :) They are just so cute and fluffy and inviting.And when you bite in it's like your chewink away on its insides which is more cute and fluffy! :) GUMMY BEARS FOR ME!:*:Wiggy:*:

bwahahahahahaha... thats awesome....

Yeah.... I'm craving some gummy worms..... and some nibs... some maynards wine gums... and some lays stacks.. some root beer too.....

Gummie Bears are a classic. They are really good, although don't go looking for an overly sweet candy in these little things. Also, I think the soft, almost clear ones are the only ones worth your time. The tough ones are what give Bears a bad rep, they truly are disgusting. However, once you find the right brand, they're a delight. The pineapple (clear) and the cherry (red) ones are by far superior to the other colours...and every package always lacks pineapple!!!

I love gummi bears. Clear and red are the best ones. Haribo gummis are STALE, stiff and not good. Just about any other brand will do you if you want them to be soft, smooshy and good.

Gummy Bears are the greatest I love them. What can you say they are just good. If you have to have the sugar free go easy as they can do a number on your digestive tract and that is putting it nicely. I love gummy bears, they're great so long as they're not stale.

I get embarassed when I eat them though :o