xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aeara

Aeara Introduces Himself. My official hello to Trap 17.

Yeah, I'm pretty embarrassed that I just refferred to myself in the third person. Believe it or not that's something I do sometimes irl, yeah I know pretty embarrassing but true. I do that alot. In fact I do alot of wierd things alot, like zoning out alot, or thinking about things that are so random (like the Coolaid Man sounding like "Macho Man" Randy Savage), yeah I'm pretty random, however I do have method to my madness *although I haven't found out what that method is yet*. At anyrate somethings about myself that I'd like to point out are that I enjoy free things (who doesn't?), I enjoy being around folks who feel comftorable with themselves, I have some hobbies however I don't get too much into them especialy as of lately due to high volume work. Most of the hobbies include writing, creativity, arts, politics, debating, mtg card making, studying law, reading, web design, and phpBB forum building *just the one that I plan on building*. I work day and night some days and others I'm so wiped I can't even lift a finger. Well that's mostly about me then...Anyways in a short, non winded sort of way, I'mma step back and say "hi" which was my original intention. :D.Go on and introduce yourselves to me, everyone here is welcomed to this "hello" thread.~ Aeara. :P

Hi Aeara, Welcome to Xisto,This is Bhavesh from India. Nice intro. You seem to be a sophisticated person, as your hobby include politics and law, there are not many here who might love politics and law. But for your other hobbies you might make many friends here. I am also an phpBB fan, loves to talk on finance, business and cricket.By seeing your post I don't think you will ever write one-liner. But you should not sign off your posts with your name better you put it in your signature, otherwise it will attract warnings from moderators.You have joined on 21st Nov and made 30 posts but still not hosted, why?

Hey nice to meet you too bhavesh. Nice to see folk from across the world, it makes this site more unique in terms of diversity.Oh, you'll have to search around the forums for that answer, I would post the links if it weren't for the "no referrence linkage" rule, the only links that I'm allow to refer is if something wrong goes on with my account. At anyrate I was hosted however I did something messed up on my account and had to have it terminated and then reapply which is what I did, then I had to get my 30 credits all over again, which isn't surprising one bit. So yeah, that's what's gone on. And yes, I don't like one liners because I'd rather put some effort into the things I do. What's the point of posting crap? I'd rather be proud of everything that I do. And thanks for the "making it a signature" advice. I'll be sure to do that.

Well welcome to the site anyways, and as for the no reference links thing thats only for the shoutbox you can post any link thats connected to the forum or most other sites. If you messed up your account in someway such as deleting important folders or you have a glitch in your account you don't have to rebuild your credits up, and I would assume that you were in contact with the admin at the time of your account trouble then you should have gotten the same number of credits back when you had to terminate your account. From the looks of the topic it seem like what I just describe was going to happen of course most likely whatever was said in the pm's might have negated that affect. Live and learn I guess, but don't worry other people have deleted those files as well.

Hello Aeara Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sounds like you have had quite a time here already, learning things the hard way. You are not the first nor will you be the last to jump in and delete files mistakenly. I drove the admin mad asking questions about all the files and how the setup worked. Thank heaven I asked before I deleted anything. Saved me from doing what you had to do. :P

Keep up the good posts. Look forward to seeing you around the boards. :D

O= wow I had no idea so many people would welcome me to this site. I feel the warm love already. At anyrate sorry for not replying back so soon as life has been quite busy what with work, school and pretty much raising my siblings (yeah life's taking a toll on me at the moment) so right now I'm pretty much trying to captalize on what needs to be done, one thing at a time. Hopefully everything will resolve itself in the end. Once I have my life straighten out I'll be able to post as many times as you all. =) Btw, kinda sorry that I am so late in responding (wanted to make sure that you all mean something to me).