xisto Community
Revan

Crysis

Crysis is awesome because it is a fusion of Battlefield 2 and Counterstrike. The large majority of computers will struggle with the massive system requirements; however, it is well worth it. I cannot put this game down, even though I need to play it on the lowest settings due to my computer being two years old. The mesh of different gameplay elements is easily appreciated. The multiplayer is a unique and enjoyable experience everytime you play; easily one of the best FPSs I've played in recent memory.

I have read several articles about this game, watched severel trailers. I couldn't even run it on lowest settings :P

These are my System Specifications:

Processor: IntelŽ PentiumŽ 4
Kloksnelheid: 2.93 GHZ
MBRam: 512 mb
Video: 128 mb...

You think I can run it????? What are your system specs?

For the other people, here you can find some facts and info about the game:
http://www.ea.com/nl/crysis-1

Greetzz

Edited by Sandokan (see edit history)

I have read several articles about this game, watched severel trailers. I couldn't even run it on lowest settings :P
These are my System Specifications:

Processor: IntelŽ PentiumŽ 4
Kloksnelheid: 2.93 GHZ
MBRam: 512 mb
Video: 128 mb...

You think I can run it????? What are your system specs?

For the other people, here you can find some facts and info about the game:
http://www.ea.com/nl/crysis-1

Greetzz

Well buddy if u wanna run dat first of all u need as far as i know a DX 10 compatible graphics card.For which u will have to shell out a lot of money.Upgrade your RAM 2 GB .If you are trying to run it on onboard graphics memory then im sorry u need to get a external graphics card coz onboard grapics card are not powerful at all and they share ur graphics memory so technically with a 128 MB onboard graphics u have (512-128) MB RAM.
ENJOY!!!

Crysis is awesome for those who have over ?1,00 priced computers. Otherwise, no point getting it. You can't really enjoy the full experience of the game. The game was created for those high-spec'ed computers. Which the ajority of us don't have. Those who aren't hardcore gamers who upgrade their computer on any given chance, those who aren't newbies who have just purchased the newest computer cannnot enjoy this game. So basically, anyone like me :PI've got some buddies who play the game and love it, they say the story is brillant and the multi-player is even better. With the powers you have there is a huge chance of orginality in the way you elminate your enemies. The attention to detail is magnificent. So, if you've got a high-spec'ed PC, I recommend you get this game!

This game is developed by our Turkish fellows :o I just wanted to point it out. Everybody thinks EA produced this game but EA just sells it. It is developed by Crytek the firm who is also the developer of Far Cry.

They implemented a new engine for this game (I think it is called Cry 2 engine) that is why this game is so unique! Follow up on Crytek, new goodies are about to launch;)

Thanx.

Crysis might possibly take awayrank from Kotor(s) :o eh its a good game....now to get mah mods workin >) n it will be even better LOOK OUT CRYSIS WORLD Darth Revans comiing for allof u

I have an nvidia 8800 gt, two gigs of ram and a decent processor... (dual core nonsense). So I have a system in the range of this game.I have it, and I can play it on high graphics (depending on the mood of my background processes, sometimes they get too beefy and I have to shut them off).Last night I had the opportunity to play crysis for the longest period yet, something like two and a half hours...By the time I finished, my computer was so taxed it was jittering.So yes, if you have low-end specs, playing this game for any amount of time isn't possible unless you're liquid cooled. And if you have enough to buy a liquid cooled system, then you probably have high-end graphics already.