xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

Great Service!

I've been a member of this service for quite some time now. Maybe not as much as others, only 6 months. But its been a great 6 months. I originally started posting on these forums, and I was addicted for a good month. I earned about 100 credits to spare. While posting, I worked on my website - a hobby tryin to earn some money from google adsense. I outgrew the free web hosting and decided it was time to upgrade. Sadly I didnt go with your sister host because I needed extreme amounts of bandwidth and space. Currently I have 3TB of bandwidth monthly and 300GB of space. I still continue to use Xisto though, because other sites are still linked to my Xisto account, I used cPanel to redirect to my current site. (BlackLabelled.com if anyone if interested).Although I don't have time to post on Xisto forums, even though I could easily make the time to keep my credits up enough (basically posting a topic a day, or every 2-3 days - I have decided to pay for credits and have justified it as a cost to my website. Although I wasn't sure how much traffic goes through my site because it is an instant redirect, google analystics doesn't pick it up as a referral. Recently my credits ran out and my payment hasn't been approved, so my account is suspended for now (although this will change when my credits come through), I have realised I do get quite a bit of traffic going through Xisto. I was wondering why my traffic count was down recently. Ironic. Anyway, I just wanted to say Xisto is a great source, and I will recommend it to anyone looking for free hosting. I thought I would post my storyconsidering ive gone through every free host out there. I used to be resourceful, almost cheap, and Xisto satisfied my needs. It really helped me develop as a web designer because I never hd to worry bout switching from host to host. I would recommend to anyone that can save their time to upgrade to Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto.com's sister site).thank you very much Xisto, it has been great working with you. Good luck to your website in the future, your development, and your sister sites and other projects. Great forum, great members, great service/hosting, great support!James BurtonblackL.trap17.com // blacklabelled.com

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

Since I started here and I hear all good things. That's really assuring.I'm like you have been through almost all free services. I still haven't started hosting yet as I'm waiting for more credits but I believe it's going to be different.