xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varalu

Gps Watch - Mobile Application

Hello Xisto members,

I recently bought this GPS watch Plus, mobile application for my pda. Its just awesome. Its rich with features and the releases are just great.

What are all the features present in the Application ?

** Driving Directions now Enabled.

** Transform your mobile phone into an ultimate Navigator

** Supports Phones, PDAs and inbuilt GPS ones.

** Share your location with your friends and relatives

** Select your choice of map provider from Virtual Earth, Yahoo, Amazon and other leading map providers"

** Use map caching facility to avoid the burden of GPRS

** Shoot Photos tagged with Location Information

** Best Partner for Offroading and Skiing Activities

** Signed Application - Say good bye to annoying prompts

More about GPS watch...

GPSWatch is a powerful yet simple J2ME application that transforms your Mobile Phone into a professional Global Position Tracking System. With a varied device support, GPSWatch stands as the best option for a wide range of users looking for GPS features.

GPSWatch has been carefully designed by Engineers with strong expertise on mobile application development, making it simple, elegant and feature rich. It uses simple data transmitted by your Bluetooth GPS receiver to chart intuitive reports like Speed, Acceleration, Performance Statistics, Position information. Apart from being a powerful standalone application, GPSWatch provides KML waypoint exporting feature that enables you to use the data collected on your phone on Google Earth or other tracking applications

What is the latest update from GPS watch plus??

You must be happy to see their recent post in the community which says..

We are proud to announce that GPSWatch Plus now supports

Driving Directions.

Shows driving directions between two given location points.

Works across different geographical boundaries. GPSWatch Plus with driving directions will be unveiled on 10th December 2007,

iNTERCHAIN Solutions is a startup venture found by engineers with strong expertise on mobile applications.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

As it says... The product is from iNTERCHAIN solutions, a startup company which provides telematics and location based services.

For more.. Visit the below link.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That is not all...

There is yet another social networking built upon this GPS watcher application called TRACKUT.

Its still under BETA. So, you are welcome to give a try.

@lemonwonder
No probs.

And i want to share one more important information.
The companies website. Below is the link.
http://www.interchainsol.com/

Also, it would be bad if i do not share customers testimony with Xisto.
Below are some of the customers testimony about GPS watch which i was able to take from the website...

Testimonials
I just bought the platinum version of GPSWatch and I am very satisfied of what this little application can do.
- Warpi

I wish to thanks 'iNTERCHAIN SOLUTION' that covered, practically all featurei requested via forum, to make GPSWatch responds to our needs.
- Raoul Grasselli

Thanks again for the prompt support you give your products! and that you listen to feature suggestions
- Tim

GPS Watch exceeds all my expectations. Free updates every month with new feature additions makes the software really lively.
- Mint

I have been using GPSWatch for a while now on my SE V630i (platinum version) and i find it a very practical alternative to a big name retail gps system.
- Defect

your company should give trainings to big software corporations how a client support should look like, the best client care i experienced..
- Jakub

(All testimonials have been extracted from the posts in the e-mails and Community Section)

ooops.. GPRSYou use GPRS from a mobile device to connect it to the internetGPSGPS stands for global positioning system where a device can collect location information from sATELLITES...

Some of them started asking for my version of the GPS watch via mail. Sorry guys. It does not work like that... Why?I want you to know that GPS Watch does not work like that. It relies on a unique identifier in the phone, so buying for one phone will not work in another phone. Basically, it uses the key to get itself activated and once activated, you need another key sent by the company to activate it again. This happened to me when I changed my phone and I had to get back to them for a key to be used in another phone.So... the best thing to do it to get the original software from the company. Also, I am sure they are adding lot of features and its always better to get it from them to have the latest version and to get regular updates.Also, I do not have the latest version as I have bought my new Phone - iPhone. :lol: