xisto Community
wgn_white

Wgn_white Has Joining! Introduction of me...

:P

Hi...

You can just call me as wgn_white.

I am a guy. A straight normal guy.

I'm from Malaysia. Sarawak Province. Miri City.

And I found out this forum have a lot of topic inside it.

Hehehehe...

I like it! :D

The reason I wan't to have a webpage is MONEY...

Well, I believe that many of the member here know that already.

And I do it in a fun way.

I have frindster account, which I redirect it to my site, hehehe... Forgot to mention that I like tweaking also.

I hope that I can share my knowlegde here and GAIN more knowlegde here also ofcourse.

And I am very-very interesting with mobile phone and computers especially the N-Series.

My target phone = N81 = Phone for gaming.

But sadly that I still don't have enough extra cash to own one.

Edited by wgn_white (see edit history)

Hello wgn_white, Welcome to Xisto,

The place where you will found lots of diversified topics and you can also make your own site to earn MONEY, in a fun way. :P

Read rules of the forum and abide by them so that you will become hosted member soon. Also read posts from some hosted members to get an idea of quality posts.

I hope that I can share my knowlegde here and GAIN more knowlegde here also ofcourse.

Yes, you can share any thing you have and will definetly find some interesting knowledgeable comments/discussions on that. But everything should be in a proper format, following rules of this forum.

And Best of luck for your target N81.

First off welcome to trap the best place for some hosting and posting and I would like to point you a great pleace to learn everything you need to know about trap over here. The Xisto Read Me will answer any question you have about how to earn credits through posting, applying for hosting, and even how to become a good member well so don't forget to check that out in your spare time. We are always looking for some new topics for people to discuss and so if you haven't seen a topic thats worth mentioning then by all means post it or if can add something to a current topic then knock yourself out there as well :P.

Hello wgn_whitePosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Sounds like you will be an interesting addition to our Trap 17 family. You have a wide range of interests. Just keep up the good posts and you will have credit enough for hosting real quick.

If you need to know any more you can use the links just above my sig.