xisto Community
Sandokan

Stunning Ring Pepper Spray Ring

I was just browsing the internet and then I found this :D

It's a pepperspray ring:

Posted Image

"Do you find safety and protection by carrying a bottle of pepper spray in your pocket or purse? This new gadget will give you that same protection without having to dig through a purse to find it first. The Stunning Ring is an elegant-looking gold or silver plated ring worn on the index or second finger of the hand and controlled using the thumb. Using the strongest pepper spray formula available, one burst from this ring will ward off any assailant without causing permanent injury. The Stunning Ring is equipped with a small canister that holds 2-3 one-second bursts of spray. The canisters are replaceable so the ring can be used over and over again. More discreet and easier to carry than a large pepper spray container, the Stunning Ring can be worn anytime and a potential attacker will never suspect it. Feel safer by getting a Stunning Ring for yourself!"

I really find it a funny and usefull gadget but maby you can just

punch your attacker when wearing that ring, probably much more effective :P

You wanna have one?? :D

Wow I have to say that this is the most useless item on the market just because that peppery spray better be very effective for such a small amount. Of course if that fails you can always leave a imprint in a person's skull with that ring when you punch the person.

I doubt that would be effective against a Bear... I like the large size pepper sprays. You can always hit them with the empty container if the spray doesn't stop them...

I love the idea!You could always have two or maybe three rings on your fingers!!! Runout of pepper from one ring, spray the bad guys with another one. There is probably a limit to how many pepperspray cans you can carry but you can have as many rings as you can afford.That brings me to another question. Are these rings refillable? If they are reusable they'll rock.Also is the photo authentic. How can they compress a hide can into such a small spray. Does anyone have any links as to where people can buy these??

Whoa! you even have different sizes!! COOLAt a price of 27$s it is a must buy! You could even gift others!!The site also has tons of other interesting stuff: Fake Auto Alarm Flashing Red Light, Lipstick Pepper spray, Brass knuckles, seat belt cutter (why would you need that??), keychain pepper spray, whistle(ha ha You can actually buy it online for 1.29$s)Thanks for sharing Sandokan

That doesn't look very safe. You could end up accidentally pushing the button, and getting the spray all over your stuff, in your food, or even en your eye. That would really suck. What they really need is one of those things that the guy from Johny Mnemonic where he could take his thumbnail off, and there was a cord that when from his thumb to the nail that could cut through anything. It was friggin awesome. And I think it would be a lot safer than a pepper spray ring, except to the assailant.Or we could all walk around with guns and grenades and stuff. Then no one would ever attack anyone, because everyone would be able to fight back.