xisto Community
Saint_Michael

A Hacker Trying To Impress A Hacking Team..supposably

I thought this was funny as hell seeing this story. First off if I where a hacker I try something that's more impressive then hitting myspace I would go for a bigger fish such as government computers, intranets, cripple a business etc etc. Point number two I am not going to advertise a hacking team like this noob instead I would have keep on doing it until some hacking tam notices me and asks me to join.

Before I got any further I am not hacker, nor condone it, this is a what if scenario and show you what not do to.

Back on topic now and point #3 I wouldn't make myself a hunted man by screwing the other people especially since they would have better skills then this noobs, and so this guy will not only have to change his IP address, he would have to change his ISP, and put one heck of a chain trace route so they couldn't find me in the hundreds of IP masks. Of course I still have to laugh at how easy it seems to get into myspace and gullible some people are still are in open emails or myspace message with links in them. Either way this wannabe hacker is now on his own and I wouldn't be surprise if he wouldn't black names of known hackers and locations :P.

Funny stuff. I'd laugh my backside off if that was what the guy/girl intended in the first place - it seems so...crass...to have mentioned the site in that way. I can't see what possible upside this person thought there would be. Surely if you wanted to get their attention, you would make the changes, and then let them know instead?I guess I'm getting too old to understand the mindset, but hey ho :P

Yeah its funny stuff. You gotta give them credit for being able to do that. Who knows if he/she came up with this hack on their own if they did good job lol. and picking some top celebs to hit up lol nice. No one was hurt in this I'm sure those people affected will get over it if they havent already.