xisto Community
Dark_Viking

Hello

Hi,Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to the site. I'm a breeder and exhibitor of mini lop rabbits in the UK.....but as that doesn't pay the mortgage, I'm also a forensic scientist :P Looking forward to exploring the forum futher :DDark_Viking

There should be enough postings here to keep you busy for quite some time, but very little in the area of Forensic Science. :PWelcome to the Xisto. Plenty of people to ask for guidance if you need it. Simply use the Search feature and post your questions if you fail to find the answer you are looking for.Lots of good stuff in the Xisto Readme file, too. All the silly stuff like rules and such are in there. Enjoy.

Welcome Dark_Viking,Great to see a scientist here. I would suggest you to start a topic on forensic science and tell us something about this field.Also read the rules of this forum and also posts of some hosted members to get an idea of what is quality post, which will help you in becoming hosted member.

Hello Dark-Viking Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Any relation to Eric the Red? :P

I just love bunnies of all kinds. We used to raise them when I was living on a farm. Can't have them now cause I live in the village.

I love forensic science as well. Watch all the programs on Discovery, A&E, History and Court TV about cases solved using forensics. Documentary and true programs that is. I am not for drama based programs.

In case you haven't found things by now, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.