xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrandG

Pearl Harbor, Could Have It Been Prevented?

There is evidence that the administration knew about the attack. There are many theors. I think that the president wanted the attack to happen so the country would be in anger, so that we would fight better, or make others want to fight for their brothers that died.

well, there were so many warning signs of the attack, i dont know how it wasnt prevented. but if you are saying it was a conspiracy of sorts, i dont think so. some times things just go unnoticed, even though they are quite obvious.

Conspiracy theorists said that Roosevelt knew of this attack, however, did not inform the fleet of it. The reason for that action, they say, is so that the event would anger the American people so much that they would join the war because of it, because Roosevelt wanted to go to war, but most Americans didn't (Hmm, good thing that this kind of stuff doesn't happen now, right? ...). Lo and behold, America got in the war. I gotta admit, that's a pretty compelling argument, and I still haven't made up my mind on whether it's true or not.

I agree with you DRE but if you would check receant history you would see that similar thing is happening even today the so called war against terror and terrorism that is going on is influenced by the destruction of the twin towers. However if twin towers would not be destroyed currently american economy that is in some deep b... s... would be in even worst. Beecause the thing that powers american economy is cheap gasoline or shell I say American dream. Bush knew this and if you check it out trough his mandate he is only doing things to go for. That is he is doing everything to bring to AMericnas their American dream at no cost for human lives and war efforts.And as Ferengi from Star Trek would say. Peace is good for buisness, war is better for buisness.

I agree with you DRE but if you would check receant history you would see that similar thing is happening even today the so called war against terror and terrorism that is going on is influenced by the destruction of the twin towers.

Right on. I'm thinking the exact same thing, but I tried to put a little humor in my last posts, guess it didn't work :P . But yea, nowadays the government just exists solely for itself and therefore does whatever it wants.

there are conspiracies regarding 9/11, espiecially when high-ranking police officials and navy seals warned of their friends and family to stay away from the world trade centre on 9/11.Also some countries use this tactic so that they would gain support for war and/or to increase overall morale.So it could of been true, but do you think a president like Roosevelt would do such a thing? maybe nixon or bush but its kind of hard to think of it happening under Roosevelt's control.Like Kane (CNC) always said... Peace Through Power!

Eh, I'm not too well read up on it, but Japan was angry they didn't get our scrap metal that they needed, so they attacked Pearl Harbor.csp4.0, could you elaborate on the part where the police officials were warning their friends to stay out of the World Trade Center? Interesting...

Eh, I'm not too well read up on it, but Japan was angry they didn't get our scrap metal that they needed, so they attacked Pearl Harbor.

The Japanese attacked because they had to buy themselves time to acquire raw materials in the Pacific. Since they didn't go for a 2nd bombing run, the fuel storage and dry docks allowed the fleet to recover about 4 months faster than it should have.
By the way, Japanese did bomb a U.S. ship in international waters in China before the war. Japan said I'm sorry, here's some cash, and America believed them and accepted the apology.
Edited by dre (see edit history)

It's not a theory, it's a "conspiracy fact". Roosevelt neglected to inform certain high ranking Navy officers the 6th fleet was about to be decimated by the Japanese and even managed to place some planes and ships in a nice row so as to make the targets easier to hit for the Japs that December 7th, a day which would live in infamy. The Japanese Empire was provoked to attack, at least in part, due to a naval blockade by the Americans which prevented much needed supplies such as raw material goods and fuel from reaching their country. All this was to get into war against Nazi Germany according to declassified documents.

It's also not a theory that the World Trade towers were mostly empty the day they were hit by airplanes, a day in the middle of the work week. Many people were, apparently, warned to call in sick that day. Some California Congressman or Senator, too, was told by a close friend to avoid commercial aircraft that day. Similar thing happened the day the Murrah Federal Building in OKC was bombed, supposedly, by McVey some twelve years or so ago. By some kind of queer coincidence or act of God or something all the Federal Law Enforcement Agents, every last one of them, didn't go to work that day, in their offices in the Federal building that was blown to bits. The day care center was full as usual though... I'm sure that was just luck, fate, Koincidink, Devine intervention....

There was only one way to succesfully prevent it....:Way back in the 1500's, kill off all the japanese people....hahaha.... jk...I've never heard any conspiracy theories/facts about it before.... so I don't really know....