xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
red-eyesD.dragon

Nfs: Pro Street

I was wondering, is Need For Speed Pro Street any good? I have played NFS: Underground2, NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Carbon and I liked them all. I heard that there wasn't any real differences between Carbon and Pro Street, is it true and is Pro Street worth Buying?

To be honest this game is a rental, because of the fact its challenging at the beginning but once you sae up a ton of cash and start dropping parts into the cars its gets easy afterwards. The replay value is good because you have the cance to get faster and faster timings and then compare to them to the online world. Of course if you use the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code then the game is horribly easy after that. I been play the NFS series since underground and compare to the rest of the games like Juice its the better of the series, and so its up to you I would check out the gameFAQs.com forum about this game to get a better idea about it. Of course when I read about the time people spent on customizing their cars I just go meh and purchase the car and then update the parts and thats it.

I have not enjoyed much of that game, because you do not walk more in the city.The new cars and the possibility of modifying the car are great. My friend said to tune the engine of the car you need to be a mechanical because it is difficult.To speak the truth and I have not tried the game!

this is hardest nfs game i have ever played. I think its harder than gran turismo 4.but if your a casual gamer that like racing games, this might be a little boring for you because of its very hard to begin with. But if you are a hardcore racing fan then this is a must to you

The worst version of NFS released yet is Pro street...Till now NFS was an image of illegal racing but with the introduction of PRO Street it change into legal racing.Maye the developers where thinking people would like a new twist...But I hate it...But for the cars and upgrades part PRO-Street is one of the best games there is ...I must say the developers have done a good job making the story outline of the game and designing all the different upgrade parts and cars...But in my opinion I dont recommend the game <_<

NFS Pro Street is NOT worth buying. (Although i've got it.) It only contains some minor features, no major features unfortunatly. You can place different car wheels for front and back, there are new cars, a new background and more. You don't get the "free" feature where you can practice racing or customize cars for free without using the money, theres only career. There are only very few cheats available on it aswell. So I wouldn't recommend you buying it.