xisto Community
Hirishiolo

A Week Without The Cell Phone can we try?

I don't even bother to charge my mobile phone and it stays off for weeks until some of my friends tell me that they called me but my phone was off. Only then I charge it because I use it rarely. I can live my whole life without a mobile phone, its that easy for me. But the thing I can't live without is my pc xD

I can live without my mobile- the battery's so screwed I can't use it XDJust changed to broadband internet a year ago, so I've lived the past years in dial-up, which is close enough and crap enough to have no Internet at all. As a student, I *have* used the library (not the computers!) without a home connection for 6 months before.

that would be impossible for me. its my life basically. when i need to contact people, or if i'm bored i can play games on it, i can search the internet on it, it has an alarm clock, i can take pictures of cool things and stuff like that. it is virtually impossible to live a few days without my phone.