xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Do You Like Mp3 Player mp3 player

as time goes by,mp3 player won MD at last,beacuse mp3 have more feature and cheaper than other player like CD or MD.the full name of mp3 is motion picture effort group layer 3,so it compress more than CD,as of reasult that mp3 listened not better than CD.only one disaventage of mp3.do you use mp3 now and give some advice?in percent market,korean product is very good like sumsung,iriver.sony of japan is rather a good choice.apple ipod must be popular by the largest content as mobile harddisk.how do you think?which brand is your fav...

I recently got for Christmas a new mp3 player. The Rave MP. It is so awesome. Fm tuner. Built in 256 mB. Voice recorder and even an arm strap so I can run with it ;) yayness!

as time goes by,mp3 player won MD at last,beacuse mp3 have more feature and cheaper than other player like CD or MD.the full name of mp3 is motion picture effort group layer 3,so it compress more than CD,as of reasult that mp3 listened not better than CD.only one disaventage of mp3.

do you use mp3 now and give some advice?

in percent market,korean product is very good like sumsung,iriver.sony of japan is rather a good choice.apple ipod  must be popular by the largest content as mobile harddisk.

how do you think?which brand is your fav...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really love mp3,small files but they have quality...

I prefer apple ipod mp3 player,20gb u can put everything u want and still having space on harddisc,much comfort!!! ;)

well,creative and apple ipod is faily popular by its content,lol:but the price is toooo dear,in china,ipod with 20G you must spend $500.it is much expensive to afford apple.did you ever use sony mp3 player,like iriver comes from korea.sony is much pop in asia.have a try...