xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soulgem

Xbox 360 Halo 3 ROCKS

I don't think they out-did themselves in Halo 3, but Halo 3 is the best out of the them all. I love the variety of weapons and the new human catapult and Spartan laser. The gravity hammer is fun to play baseball with too :D (hitting rockets away with the grav. hammer). I haven't played the campaign mode in halo 2 or 3 yet so can't comment on that. Once I get my xbox fixed I will know though :P. I think they still could have done alot more, but that's always possible when it comes to gaming so it's nothing new. I don't like the limited amount of maps and how they have you buy more for it, but hey, that's microsoft. I would definitly suggest the game though to anyone who has an xbox 360 and like first person shooters.

-in Campaign mode the first player plays as Master Chief (like always)
second player plays as the Arbiter and the other two players control two other Elites; N'tho 'Sraom and Usze 'Taham
(N'tho 'Taham) Halo 3's campaign contains nine levels, which complete the storyline of the Halo trilogy.. The campaign can be played through alone, or played cooperatively with other players via Xbox Live or System Link.

-Multiplayer
On a single console, up to two players can play campaign and up to four can participate in a versus multiplayer match through use of split screen. Through use of LAN or Xbox Live, up to four players can play together in campaign and up to sixteen can participate in versus multiplayer matches.

-Graphics
The Graphics seem really good i mean way better then halo 2.

i mean they didn't change nothing but weapons ands vehicles and how they work.
Halo 3 is the best game for the Xbox 360 but the way shooting games are coming out it seems like it a matter of time before something comes and kills halo hopefully that don't happen cuz i love halo like my brother

You guys are missing the key elements and features that are contained in halo 3. 1. Campaign meta-game. Probably my favorite, I love competeing against friends will in co-op campaign, to see who kills the most, and most accuratly2. Forge, probably the most unique feature yet3. Theatre, another nice feature4. Bungie.net profile link to gamertag, so you can download forge games and game varients straight to your xbox5. Downloadable maps, more maps coming out, that you can download, and when the next set comes out, the previous become free! 6. Skulls that unlock armor7. Completeing all acheivements that u nlock armor8. unlockable armorTheres so much more, halo 3 is definatly the best out of the 3.

most definantly the best out there, no argument i am an addict.

beat the game on legendary, excellent game play, i have beaten Nate with campaign pointing and yeah i crushed him lol..

I have gotten all the skulls, i have great armour :

Posted Image

Hayabusu or something like that.. i forget

AWESOME GAME

haha..shut up tramposch, imma get the meta game achievements when im out of xbl time, no use doing it during xbl cuz ill always lose...plus then i dont waste time with xbl :P

I was very impressed with Bungie could do with the added power of the Xbox 360 rather than the old Xbox. They definitely made Halo 3 much more visually appealing, but as for the "feel" of the game, its seemed to have changed.If I'm not mistaking (correct me if I'm wrong), but Halo 3 is the first game of the series produced on the Unreal Tournament physics engine. The motions of Master Chief just feel different. I can't really put my finger on it, but isn't the same "arcade style" game play like Halo 2 had. As for a Halo movie, there were talks last year after Halo 2 had been out for awhile about producing a Halo movie, it was actually getting serious consideration, but then I heard they dropped the project. Hopefully they've changed their mind though, I would love to see Master Chief on the big screen..

I can't wait for the movie to come out in 2008, sucks that they had to pull back their release date due to financial problems....i don't think thats even possible because halo is such a huge hit..stupid bungie and peter jackson

Sorry I have to be the one to say this, but I honestly think that Halo is one of the most overated game series of all times. Halo 1 was a good game, not "great", just good. What made people go crazy about it was that it almost single-handedly gave life to X-Box Live. Without Halo (or some other equivalent), X-Box Live never would have become as huge as it is today. Halo's multiplayer is a ton of fun, but again, it's not "spectacular" in terms of technical achievement or player freedom. Before anyone responds violently to my criticism, please realize that I am not an anti-Halo fanboy, I just honestly think that it's not as great as people make it out to be. "Fun" - yes. "Best game ever made" - Definitely not.

Yeah halo 3 is pretty sweet. I love all the power ups such as the bubble shield thats just sweet that they incorporated defense into a first person shooter =). the only thing i didnt like about h3 is that you cant talk to the opponents during the game online =(