xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
omarsdali

The Story Of The Student Who Failed Writing Class

One of the students failed in writing class, it is unusual for a student to fail in an easy class like writing. When the teacher was asked about the raison he failed in the class he replied: honestly felows, the student cannot focus, every time he is given a topic to write about, he goes off topic.They then asked him to give them example of topics he wrote about. So the teacher said: Here is an example, write about the spring season…Spring is the most beautiful season in the year, during this season there are a lot of green pastures which allows the camel to feed off of these pastures. And the camel is a land animal that can bear hunger and thirst for days, and he can walk on the sand very easily. Camels are raised by Bedouins, for he is the ship of the desert, and he helps them transfer their belongings and move around from one location to another…and the camel is a friendly animal…etc, and the student goes on talking about the camel and praising it and he forgets the initial topic.The other teachers said: maybe the closeness of the spring topic to the camel and it’s connection to the pastures made the student go off topic. The teacher replied: no, take for example this topic which we asked the student to write about…Write about the Japanese industry..Japan is famous for many industries, one of them is cars, but the Bedouins, in their transportation, depend on the camel, and the camel is a land animal that can bear hunger and thirst for days, and he can walk on the sand very easily. Camels are raised by Bedouins, for he is the ship of the desert, and he helps them transfer their belongings and move around from one location to another…and the camel is a friendly animal.So the other teachers asked if there was any other topics and the teacher replied: he starts every topic with half a line and ends up with pages about the camel… and this topic is far away from the camel…Write about the personal computer and its benefits.The personal computer is a very benefiting machine that is spread in the cities, but isn’t present in the countryside because the Bedouins have the camel, and the camel is a land animal that can bear hunger and thirst for days, and he can walk on the sand very easily. Camels are raised by Bedouins, for he is the ship of the desert, and he helps them transfer their belongings and move around from one location to another…and the camel is a friendly animal.The student complained to the minister of education after the minister started an investigation about his case. He wrote the following in his letter:I present to you my case, in which I complain about my writing teacher because I was patient on him the patience of the camel, and the camel is a land animal that can bear hunger and thirst for days, and he can walk on the sand very easily. Camels are raised by Bedouins, for he is the ship of the desert, and he helps them transfer their belongings and move around from one location to another…and the camel is a friendly animal..!Enjoy, and let me know if any sentences can be phrased better.