xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zamaliphe

Some Things I Hop To See Them Gone Im a members since wile and i can see some things that bugging me

I'm a members since wile and i can see some things that bugging me since theni hop to see them gone1-when you move or delete Post you must inform the user not just the post gets despair2-in my control panel i should be able to find all of my topics so i can know what happens to etchwhich have deleted and which have get replay and so onwill moor will be added here later thanks

Well I think these would be more recommended to the invision designers then in trap since there would be a lot of files to change in order for that to happen. Plus if you don't know a post has been deleted or put into a spam forum then your not being really observant in your posting.

Also if your being observant in posting topics in the right forum, and not posting in spam topics then you shouldn't really need to be known that your post has been deleted. Also you will know i a post has been deleted if your post count goes down and your hosting credits go down. With that in mind...

1. An arrow image and the words Moved will appear next to your topic Posted Image, and once a post or topic is deleted it won't appear so it kind of defeats the purpose of doing it.

2. Go to your profile click options and you will see posts and topics, again though what your asking will just add to the server load and so being observant in your posting and your fine.

Again your have a better chance getting IPB to do those changes since very specific files need to get change and the admin here don't have that kind of time to do that.