xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GOD POING

Ragnarok Online.. How does everyone like it?

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone played Ragnarok Online =), I do, and I really enjoy it. It's become my latest major addiction, hehe! I already have a level 82/50 Priestess, 99/50 Spear Knight, and a 65/10 Sage! I know some people think it's boring and stuff, but I can see where they're coming from, as sometimes all you do is fight monsters for HOURS. I mostly like it for the teamwork, and the friends you make there! Guild Wars is truely a test of teamwork!Ee, i'm ranting again ^^;;, I want to make an Alchemist sometime, too... but I heard the test was pretty time consuming.What does everyone think of this game?

Strangely, I haven't heard of it. Could you maybe post a link or something? Sounds interesting, although I really don't have the time (or the money) for an MMORPG.

The english version of Ragnarok Online can be found at http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/.

It is a great game, and has plenty of job classes for everyone to be, plus everyone can choose what they want their stats or skills to be. Working ina team and making friends is easily the best part of the game, because the game's players are LARGE in number, and you're guranteed to make plenty of friends within your first 2 weeks.

I've had many good experiences with this game, and recommend it to anyone that can possibly play it.