xisto Community
velma

Birthday Boy Opaque Happy Birthday Trap17 Admin OpaQue

Unfortunately, I believe the time has come to take down opaques birthday website. By the time you are reading this, it will already be down, but I felt that all of the nice comments that people left on your guestbook should be saved so here they are for you:

Quatrux wrote:Happy birthday OpaQue !!! <_<
Tue,December 4 a 9:52 pm

Dooga wrote:
Oh no I missed it... I have so many friends with birthdays recently! Happy Birthday!
Mon,December 3 a 11:22 pm

Buffy the Buffalo Bison wrote:
Ah, finally I get to post. At first I had no idea more was underneath. OpaQue do the right thing and take a break! Go out celebrate your long deserved celebration. Let the good times roll! And remember, if the office router gives you any more grief tell that hardware I have a brand new chain saw that can fix the situation. Regards.
Sun,December 2 a 9:39 pm

Kubi wrote:
Happy Birthday Opaque! I hope you have a great one!
Sat,December 1 a 9:42 pm

truefusion wrote:
Wow, even a website dedicated to their birthday! Just goes to show just how much OpaQue is loved by the Xisto community. Happy B-day, OpaQue.
Sat,December 1 a 5:28 pm

rvalkass wrote:
Oh this just makes my weird mouse holding a sign look lame :P Happy Birthday OpaQue!!!!
Sat,December 1 a 12:59 pm

Neeraj wrote:
Many many happy returns of the day dude!! may u like long long long nd b da most amazing person nd a great friend as u hav always been.... today i wil pray 4 u too.... :( tc man...rock on!
Sat,December 1 a 9:42 am

Mermaid711 wrote:
Mermaid was here. . . but shhhhhhhhh no one knows it yet LMAO Happy birthday. . . becoming more and more an old fart. . . kinda like Jlhaslip XD JUST KIDDIN' Happy b-day yooooo!
Sat,December 1 a 8:40 am

serverph wrote:
maybe next year, all trappers can schedule an eyeball party on your birthday! so we can all greet you personally! :( a see-drink-and-eat-all-you-can party! but that's next year heheheĆ¼ for now, just content yourself with our endless greetings and best wishes for your birthday!!!!
Sat,December 1 a 8:38 am

Every Spammer On Xisto wrote:
SPAM SPAM SPAM
Sat,December 1 a 4:58 am

jlhaslip wrote:
Happy Birthday... Enjoy! And plan on many more to follow... All the best and a big Thank you! for all you do for the Xisto... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png
Sat,December 1 a 4:24 am

anwiii wrote:
cracking open a beer in opaque's honor.....toasting to his dedication to a community that alot of us are gratefull for. here's to YOU apaque! to your health and hapiness, and may your dedication never die - i raise my glass!
Sat,December 1 a 4:19 am

anwiii wrote:
cracking open a beer in opaque's honor.....toasting to his dedication to a community that alot of us are gratefull for. here's to YOU apaque! to your health and hapiness, and may your dedication never die - i raise my glass!
Sat,December 1 a 3:31 am

alex7h3pr0gr4m3r wrote:
Happy Birthday OpaQue!! I hope you enjoy this super awesome site I made for you. You were jealous that somebody got a thread for their birthday? I bet you're the first to get their own website!
Fri,November 30 a 10:58 pm