xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itcom

Living Everyday Happily And Meaningfully when you are getting down, please read this and think deeply

Do you feel sad? Whenever you are down or face problemsplease don't be sorrow for your sake. It is not only you in this world. Let's think about others. There are millions of people who try to survive. Many disability people and some people who are suffering illness are trying to overcome. They all have never given up. So, you should thank God. You should live everyday happily and meaningfully by helping other people. :)Sometimes, we all are busy with our work and work as Robots. Lots of stress and problems everyday. Finally, we are almost out of our mind. If we are under stress, we cannot get better idea and we are going to make mistakes. Come on! we all are human not robots. Now, it is time to take a break. Stop thinking about our work, and leave priority work on our office desk.Go homeCompany with our familyWatch movie with with family and laugh with themWe should enjoy our lives ( Happy Ever After ) :D

Edited by itcom (see edit history)

Problem as a story

Last month, my friend bought Tom Tom which is a car GPS navigation system. Yesterday, she told me that her new Tom Tom's hard disk was broken down. She got a shock and tried to find one year grantee voucher or receipt. She could not find anywhere. At last, there is only one way for her to pay the repair fee. From this problem, I have learned that people should keep their receipts, slips and vouchers.

Solution::: Make your day happy

I got a really good idea after that. I try to SCAN important receipts, slips and vouchers as much as I can. It is really good for me. For example, you bought a printer and got 3 year grantee, but it was broken unfortunately. Moreover, if you lose the original one, you can show the copy one and claim to get a new printer back. Hope you will be happy.

Problem

When you save your personal important files in your hard disk, those files can be hacked by some hackers. Your information is leaked outside.

Solution

The best way to solve this problem is not to connect Internet. :fart: That is what I normally do. So, no one can hack your computer. You are free. Save your files and Have a good day. If you know any other idea, please share with us. Thank you very much

Do you feel sad? Whenever you are down or face problemsplease don't be sorrow for your sake.
It is not only you in this world.
Let's think about others.
There are millions of people who try to survive.
Many disability people and some people who are suffering illness are trying to overcome.
They all have never given up.
So, you should thank God.
You should live everyday happily and meaningfully by helping other people. :)

Sometimes, we all are busy with our work and work as Robots.
Lots of stress and problems everyday. Finally, we are almost out of our mind.
If we are under stress, we cannot get better idea and we are going to make mistakes.
Come on! we all are human not robots.
Now, it is time to take a break.
Stop thinking about our work, and leave priority work on our office desk.
Go home
Company with our family
Watch movie with with family and laugh with them
We should enjoy our lives ( Happy Ever After ) :D

:D When Life becomes out control with stress and it seems that anything your doing is not right some how your losing your way ,losing some part of yourself or your relationship is becoming distance and filled with areas that is not meant to be between the two ,Sometimes its time to wake up from that stale living and take a closer Look on to what really is so important in Life and own self of Healing .
Sometimes Life gets over whelming for you and one your in relationship .
So many wrong turns ,so many wrong expectations and those walls around you are falling in ,caving in on your life and relationship seems to of taken off in direction that scares you that ,if life continues onward in this direction maybe next day there will be nothing ,Left.

We are all not Robots ,dedicated to Societys eyes of always stressing ,always working ,always trying accomplish bigger things each day to improve .
When you came into a relationship that person was most important in your life besides your own self ,you shared dreams and goals ,filled with promises of the future and present ,that took you both towards blissful happiness .
So happy sharing those dreams and being together .
Then so many expectations and striving to more and more started taking control of life around you .
Till it seems that relationship was not what you thought it really was .
Or there is no compatibilities shared between each other .
Sometimes that is such a fake thought in our own selves .
When life gets way to busy each day ,either trying accomplish areas that really are not you or maybe stressed out with trying keep up .Taking each other away farther from sharing Time together .

Sometimes we have stop!
Look at life around you .
Know everything will still be there waiting for you each day .
Although living a life with distance and direction leading you and one you love astray in complete different lifestyles ,that is slowly tearing your relationship apart ,allowing all those dreams seem just what it sounds like a dream that never comes true .

You really need look around you closer .

Without the one you Love ,sharing your Life each day .
By your side ,as from the start .
What is worth all that has happened ,it would hold no meaning .

We do get to busy in our lives and it sometimes sneaks up on relationship and takes away some form of that dream both shared from the start ,things start to crumble ,down around you .

It is Time to reach out to one you love ,grasp there hand ,tell them ,it is Time to take this relationship out this environment ,if not for one hour ,for one day ,if lucky for a week and share what is most important ,between you two in life .

Get back to basics of happiness in Life ,that brought you two closer together ,that you both created and shared dreams together and held laughter and excitement during these times without that rush or expectations ,that life sometimes easily place on each other .
That is a new beginning ,new start that refreshes Spirit s

Everything will still be there When you both return .

Although you both will be stronger than before ,your relationship will be healthier as that is important to ever accomplish any dream shared between you two .

Never get to busy in own self or Life that we forget What is really important .
Or
Allow Life to be so stress that we lose touch with our self or the one we actually Love .

Live Life with happiness and a filled belief each day ,that nothing is more important than one you love .
Share yourself with those .
not share the stress leave it behind ,offer what really lives within your spirit .

:D

real good post. made me feel happy at once.that is my mantra , whenever you are feeling down ,think about the under privileged and disabled , it will make you realize how lucky you are.thanks god.