xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
omarsdali

Scientific Proof That God And The Day Of Judgement Both Exist

It really is a debatable topic. One that I've wondered myself, but I dont believe in God. I believe were controll our own destiny, lifes and our fate. Its not all decided but a figure we can not see, or have no 'Hard Fact' they exist. Yes their is Bibles, etc, but a book, espeically one so hard to read, cant prove anything.Well thats my opinion.. a little off topic, but not by much biggrin.gif

If a god exists, it doesn't automatically mean that we don't control our destiny, and our lives and our fate. We can still have free will and have a god exists at the same time. There is no conflict there.

Its not all decided but a figure we can not see,

Although we can't see it, we can see it's creations, it's traces...

Yes their is Bibles, etc, but a book, espeically one so hard to read, cant prove anything.

We never tried to prove anything using the bible, we are trying to use science to prove that god exists, no one said anything about the bible.

It really is a debatable topic. One that I've wondered myself, but I dont believe in God. I believe were controll our own destiny, lifes and our fate. Its not all decided but a figure we can not see, or have no 'Hard Fact' they exist. Yes their is Bibles, etc, but a book, espeically one so hard to read, cant prove anything.

Well thats my opinion.. a little off topic, but not by much :P

Bhagavadgita says, In the end, there is no such thing as God or Satan. There is neither Good Or bad. There is just one (Conscience). And you are me and I am you. :)

You do not have to search for God. You have to start the journey from inside within you. Once you reach the end i.e. when you meet your conscience, you discover yourself as God. :)

As has been pointed out, the biggest flaw with this "theory" is that it assumes that everything must have come from SOMETHING. It goes onto assume that a God must have created everything. But then one must consider: from whence did the God spawn? From whence did that which God spawned from spawn?

The idea that a thing must have a beginning is thus refuted.

One is then inclined to bring up that it has pretty much been proved that the Big Bang happened, and that all matter and energy as we know it exploded from a single, infinitesimal point. However this also relies on assumption, the worst one ever made: That matter/energy are separate entities from space.

Honestly, in something that we call the uni- verse, how can we POSSIBLY think that there is more than one kind of "stuff"? How is it not immediately obvious that all "stuffs" in the universe are actually different forms of the same "stuff"?

Einstein has made the claim E=mc^2, which is widely accepted as true. This effectively states that mass is a form of energy. Einstein's theories of relativity also states that space is a physical, warping thing...if all that reacts to the bending of space is considered different forms of the same thing, while each having their own sets of reactions, the theoretical path leads from there to the conclusion that Space = Energy = Mass=Stuff.

And before somebody uses the argument that we each seem to have a personal consciousness, I must point out that it isn't entirely impossible for there to be a "biotic" form of energy. It certainly makes sense that living things would have their own unique energy, given their apparently erratic behaviour. The idea that there could be a sort of "life energy" allows the concept that we each are indeed physical beings, yet with our own separate consciousnesses; while still supporting the claim that everything is made of a universal, neutral "stuff".

Since the translation directly asks atheists to take a bite at that, I am an atheist so I will take at shot at this huge theory the just tumbled my world :lol: Theories Argument... where does all the energy we see today comes from? if energy cannot be created nor destroyed where did it came from? assumed logic... there is a flaw in the law and all energy was at one point introduced (created) by a greater being or thing. The assumption made... this thing that started energy is god... and since he/she created energy... he must be able to destroy it (presumed by article to be Judgment Day). Ther you have it religion is correct.. in your face atheists. Mockery Response...the law of conservation of energy/matter states thet energy/matter cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only change form or phases... since energy/matter cannot be created then the creator, god, in fact is not a spontaneous creator but rather a source... therefore it has changed form and turned into energy and matter as we know it today... resolution....... I AM GOD. Real ResponseTo say that we know that something at one point created energy is wrong because we do not know that... it is only an assumption made by the finite way of thinking of us human beings. We tend to want to limit things, we want a beginning and an end to it. and the things that do not have an end to it we place an icon for it... example numbers... they do not have a beginning nor an end... but we have placed an icon for both the "beginning" (minus infinity) and the "end" (infinity). We can stretch this idea and assume that god is just the icon created to satisfy the need to have a beginning and an end... swallow that Arab dude who's name is not mentioned in the quoting...

Haha... there will never be hard, tangible proof of a God or the absence of a God that will appease anyone. :D

I will first state that I am agnostic, maybe even atheist, so that every other religious poster can see my words here as biased and full of error. :lol:

I did, however, just read a really cool (and VERY dry) reading on the thoughts of Aquinas. In his writings, he establishes proof of a God by the process of induction, but one of the greatest arguments that I thought he had to prove the existence of God was that: we (as believers) have a clear and distinct idea of God; that the idea itself must have a cause; that this cause must be as real in cause as it is as an idea; that this idea of God can only come from God; and therefore, God exists.

What I found funny is that with those statements, just saying that "God doesn't exist" proves God's existence, because then you would have to have the idea of God to deny God's existence. :D

This, of course, raises the question from non-believers and naysayers: how is it that people could not have just conjured the idea of God? We've conjured up the idea of unicorns and fairies and aliens and dragons... why not God too?

(Of course, that's my stance too.) :P

I don't know if there is an answer to that, but in a way, it kind of makes sense. If we were just human beings, how was it that we even came up with the idea of God... possibly to give some sort of an answer to our existence? Couldn't we have just made everything up?

Then again, what if God gave us our ideas and we are just realizing them over a span of time?

Descartes takes an opposite approach to the existence of God, and I thought this interesting also. In his writings on Meditations of Philosophy, he mentions the principle of adequate reality, which simply states that something created cannot be better than the entity that created it. (We as humans can never create a better human being, ontologically-speaking. And no, robots do not count. Cloning creates an equal, but not a better being.) In this sense of the principle, there had to have been something that created us as human beings. That something would be God.

Descartes also proves, in principle, that there is only one God. If God is perfect, that means that there can't be multiple perfect gods, or else they would be comparable to each other. A short, simple, and sweet explanation. :D (If God ISN'T perfect or absolute or all-encompassing or all-powerful, then there must be something bigger, larger, faster, better than God...)

Of course, more naysay comes up with the question: So who, or what, created God? God couldn't have just come out of nowhere, would it? Then again, God is perfect, all-encompassing, absolute...

-

So if you are religious, or even if you are one of the naysayers like myself, I suggest you take up a college course in philosophy, or take a look at the philosophical views of Aquinas or Descartes... or any other philosopher that may have a stand on the existence of a greater power. It will at the very least stir up some good discussion instead of the usual "God just is" statements. :D

All of you atheists are so biased and blind. What you are saying is that ALL energy just appeared, which even scientifically is inaccurate. Even if the Big Bang theory is true, you still cant say how, who, or what created that little thing that exploded without assuming it is a higher being then us (AKA God) How else can your atheist little *bottom* explain life?  That all life just formed from a few rocks and kept evolving? No, that is not possible because how can there be life before any other life is present to reproduce? Unless something created it that already is living it can not be made.  So without the AID of another living being, other life can't be made.  It must be sad living life beliving there is no purpose of you living with nothing to look forward to when its over.  What do you believe then??? That when you die, you just see black. Or what? Plus, how can you explain how every animal has relatively the same organs, lungs/gills, heart, brain, etc.. Do you just think that all of these are just coincidences? Or that evolution from one single-celled organism kept reproducing to make the millions of different species we have discovered? That theory makes NO SENSE what so ever. How can 1 species breed and make another species? It's like 2 dogs breeding and having a cat(s). Yes, beings can change over time but they can't all of a sudden end up as 2 different species. Just a more modified version of that first being. If you have anymore doubts about God or any religion I'd like to here your opinions so I can prove you wrong.

-reply by nottelling

Logically speaking when we discuss the beginning of everything, somewhere down the line (this is the only way humans can perceive this) there is a dead end, for God to exist then surely something created him and this continues, but what if we are to assume that everything literally began as nothing at all, God is described as "that which nothing greater can be perceived"

Well, here I ask you, can you really perceive the idea of nothing? There is nothing of more or less value compared to it, it is neither good nor bad

Here I only speak from logic, because even if we imagine an empty white room, we are imagining things we know that exist like "white" and "room" we cant Imagine nothingness without colour shape or feeling involved, and the only reason we cannot imagine nothing is because we are alive, and in being alive the mind is always active, perhaps when we die and the mind becomes inactive, nothingness isn't that bad after all?

I must admit, an afterlife sounds nice and peachy, but maybe that would be more torture than to simply become nothingness once again,

Consider this; If you had infinite life, surely after time you would become bored because you have done everything that is possible, talked to everyone possible whereas if we accept that life is finite, maybe we can enjoy our lives NOW instead of worrying where well be after life, because in all honesty, THIS right here right now, is the only thing that we know exists.

-reply by Sean

Hello! YHWH (Translates "I am here" - Which is the most gracious most merciful's name, not God) in fact IS that energy that cannot be created and cannot be distroyed, has always been and will always be. You yourselves experience how it changes and obtains forms every second, every minute, every day, every eon of our perception because you yourselves are one of its forms and shapes as well. Nefer

It really is a debatable topic. One that I've wondered myself, but I dont believe in God. I believe were controll our own destiny, lifes and our fate. Its not all decided but a figure we can not see, or have no 'Hard Fact' they exist. Yes their is Bibles, etc, but a book, espeically one so hard to read, cant prove anything.

Well thats my opinion.. a little off topic, but not by much smile.gif

Sorry, just reading your reply makes me want to question a few things. I hope you donât mind, and please donât think that I âam mocking or making fun of you. Just out of curiosity I wish to ask a few questions. Iâll just begin by saying that I personally believe in God and in the Last hour. Iâ am a Muslim, who is dead proud of it. I have enough respect for other Religions and believe that no Religion should be mocked or made fun of.

My question to you is that you have said that you believe that each individual is responsible for their own destiny and fate. Everything that happens in oneâs life is because they have destined it for themselves. I personally believe and know that I donât sit behind a piece of paper planning how my day goes, and if I have it has never gone the way I have planned. For instance at times I plan to wake up early and go for a jog, suddenly when the morning comes Iâve fell as sleep and havenât woken up. That just means that my plan didnât go the way it was meant to. Or perhaps when the morning comes and I just suddenly fall or miss a step and fracture my leg. I know no person in the world will deliberately get themselves in pain for no reason or as you say destine themselves.

Also If I as an individual planned my destiny and fate, I donât think all my family members would of had died, for that matter myself. I know that no individual will just suddenly decide to die. Many people I know plan a day of enjoyment for themselves and suddenly either their dead or something unplanned has come up.

Just fishing for answers. If one was to plan their fate, Iâm sure and positive that no one will destine their lives to be spent under the sand for the rest of their lives. Everything good should be happening to many people as most plan their days out to be good and interesting. Hope you can answer my question.

I would also like to say a few things about the existence of God and the last day. I have had many atheist friends, who use to say that their belief of the existence of God has vanished because they have not been able to speak to him or see him. They believe that therefore for that reason God is just a made up fantasy. But one does not need to be a Religious individual or even a scientist to answer this question. Just a little bit of commonsense is needed. Letâs just take for example the making of cars, Iâm 100% sure that cars just donât drop from the sky, someone, somewhere makes it, therefore it has creator. Even houses, making a house needs an architect and a builder or in other words a creator to create it. So something as simple as a car and house needs a creator what about the universe? Did we just wake up one day by ourselves and find ourselves in a big planet with everything just left there for us? I mean someone with a brain can understand how that canât just make sense. Obviously there is a creator, and like the creator of a car it is much powerful and knowledgeable then its creation.

Please view the following links for the Islamic and scientific evidence behind the existence of God

islammyreligion.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/does-god-exist-proof-of-the-existence-of-god/

aljazeerah.info/Islamic%20Editorials/2007/September/The%20Scientific%20Evidence%20That%20God%20Exists%20and%20the%20Holy%20Qur%27an%20Is%20His%20Message%20to%20Humanity%20By%20Hassan%20Ali%20El-Najjar.htm