xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karlosantana

Account Suspended (urbaninsticts.trap17.com) [resolved]

I'm sorry its my bad! i didn't think to keep up in the forums :D please can you un-suspend me please? :) i've also spelt my domain name wrong but ill sort that out when I've got the credits (it should be urbaninstincts not insticts)

thank you for looking

Admin can't unsuspend your account unless there is a particular reason to do so. If you have negative credits all you need to do is post to get more then 4 credits and then wait 1 hour for your account to get reactivated again. I check your credit count and so you have plenty of credits to get your account activated again.

Also refer to my post how to change your domain name as well.

Thanks Micheal your the best i didn't know it did it automatically though! thought an administrator had to do it but there we go
you learn something new everyday
karlosantana
my sites getting better

p.s http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ go look but only look at the home forum and gallery cause thats all i've done!