xisto Community
Game maker

Need Pr.... I need some good programers to help in my game.

Hello :) how are you today? I am looking for good programers that can help in my game making.When we get done it maders on how much money we get when we sell it.I need this kind of programers:Scripting (C++)Scripting (Lua)3D Map making: Thats all.if you would like the job just post.You can work at home.eny Qs post.

Hey,You should define more on what project you are going to make.what sort of games? board games? RPG? or..is using Free Game Engine acceptable?If i'm not busy, i may be can help :)As a game developer, i'm capable of doing this:1. LUA Scripting2. RakNet Networking3. Advanced Terrain Programming4. DirectX or OpenGL API5. C/C++ using ms visual studio .net6. Intermediate AI programming7. Game Engine Familiarity: Iirlicht, Ogre3D, FlyEngine, Torque Engine8. err.. many more.. but generally, the basic things i need to code a game are listed above :Duh..oh and last question.. what advantages will i gain by working on the project? or what incentives are you offering? :D