xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krazygoddess

Surveys. sorry the last survey topic was closed.

Sorry the last survey topic was closed and I couldnt reply. There was alot of good answers there, it jsut depends on the person. but anyway I just wanted to have my say. lol.. Ok well I was one of those dummies that read and believed there was money in surveys. actually there is, but not like they say. They put up adds and say you can make money at least 60-200 bucks in yor first couple hours. that I believe is bs. I filled out surveys for almost 2 years just in my spare time and for fun, ( that was )after I found out there was not the money to be made that they had promised. There are a few really good companies out there that will pay you 20-30 bucks for about an hour maybe 2 hours worth of you opinions. I dont really do this anymore but once in a while I will go to one or two of the sites that were my favorite just to see whats going on there and if any of the surveys look interesting. I did make in one year about 200.00 in amozon gift certificates that was kinda cool. I did recieve checks though so like i said there is some money to be made but dont count on much..lol Anyway i paid 30 to this company to get a list of all the paid survey places that are SUPPOSE to be legitimate, like i said i dont really do it anymore just once in a while for fun, but besides this place i pad for the list, I have about a 50 or so of them bookmarked on my pc if anyone is interested in giving it a try just let me know. :)

i was always curious about those survey sites. i figured it was mostly a scam, but i knew that some legitimate companies would pay ya what they say they will pay ya. i just didn't want to wast my time or 30-40 dollars to sort through the list. so if you have already sorted it with the ligit companies, i would like to see that sorted list :) could be usefull in my spare time...

Sorry the last survey topic was closed and I couldnt reply. There was alot of good answers there, it jsut depends on the person. but anyway I just wanted to have my say. lol.. Ok well I was one of those dummies that read and believed there was money in surveys. actually there is, but not like they say. They put up adds and say you can make money at least 60-200 bucks in yor first couple hours. that I believe is bs. I filled out surveys for almost 2 years just in my spare time and for fun, ( that was )after I found out there was not the money to be made that they had promised. There are a few really good companies out there that will pay you 20-30 bucks for about an hour maybe 2 hours worth of you opinions. I dont really do this anymore but once in a while I will go to one or two of the sites that were my favorite just to see whats going on there and if any of the surveys look interesting. I did make in one year about 200.00 in amozon gift certificates that was kinda cool. I did recieve checks though so like i said there is some money to be made but dont count on much..lol Anyway i paid 30 to this company to get a list of all the paid survey places that are SUPPOSE to be legitimate, like i said i dont really do it anymore just once in a while for fun, but besides this place i pad for the list, I have about a 50 or so of them bookmarked on my pc if anyone is interested in giving it a try just let me know. :D