xisto Community
omarsdali

Hi how i found trap37

Hi guys,My name in Omar and I'm new here even though I registered 6 months ago. I was using another free webhost to host my blog and some other sites I'm currentlly develloping in php, but that webhost had too much downtime and wasn't very reliable, so after a while I got fed up with them and decided to switch hosts. I decided to try MS office live, they have a free plan and it won't hurt to try. But I found two problem with MS office live, the first one was that they only allow .com .net and .org domains and my domain was .us so I couldn't host it there. The other problem was that MS office live doesn't offer php on their server, which is very important to me because my blog is powered by wordpress and they only use php for all their coding. Anyway, I left them and went to google and started searching for a good, free and reliable web host that doesnt have any ads and that offers php and mysql. and that's when I found Xisto.com. The funny thing is when I tried to sign up with the same username I use at diffrent website it was already taken, so I tried to login in with that username and my password and I was able to log in. What happend is that I opened an account with Xisto before but forgot about it because I didn't use it. That's why in my account it looks like I was here for 6 months. so that is my story and that's how I found Xisto and I think it's a great webhost with great members and I will keep my website hosted here forever :)

Welcome (back) to the Xisto.Good to see you again. Make a couple of good quality posts and then apply for hosting.See you around.

Welcome Back Omar,Your story proofs that Xisto is the best.Indeed you will not find any host in the net which offers such great things for free.Host your blog here quickly and share it with others.And this time don't run away or forget Trap's password because you will not find any host better than Trap.HAPPY TRAPPING

Hello omarsdali Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

So you have returned to the best free no-ads hosting on the web. :) Too bad about your other host, they left you things to be desired, didn't they? You may want to review the rules and regulations here at Trap. You can use the links just above my sig.

You sound like an interesting addition to our little family forum. See you around the boards. :D