xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Untitled 1024x768 Wallpaper Definately my best work so far

This was created with nothing in mind really... I went into this project with an open mind, waiting for something to emerge. I am quite happy with its look. Its the first wallpaper I have made for my website since we re-opened, and I'm looking to create more that are even better! Enjoy this wallpaper!

Posted Image

It looks pretty good but is kinda of boring. Most backgrounds have a bit more going on or really just subtle stuff in the background rather than just white. Even as a background, the number of colors (esp. the white) might make icon text hard to read and to see and there would be a ton of white space. Finally, your name / title is very hard to read and because of that, you do not recieve as much credit for the wallpaper as you should. Overall, nice background but just a bit plain.

Agreed.While it looks nice on the side that everything is "happening" on, the right side is rather empty and boring to look at. You could try and add a bit to the background on that side, even some waves, ripples, etc to liven it up and make it more attention-grabbing. Also, I'm not much of a fan of your text style/choice, it seems a bit plain to me, especially for such a well-designed background.Overall, 8/10. Work more on the background on the right side and perhaps spruce up the text a bit.