xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
omarsdali

A Google Mirror the strangest mirror site of google

now that is wierd... it freaked me out (sarcastically). Why would anyone do this? imagine all the work needed. I just hope google doesn't sue them ( or eus meht ni siht esac) bbut more and more 'wierd sites like this are coming, imagine Microsoft mirror...

Why would anyone do this? imagine all the work needed.

Can you beleive that the script behind that website has 4000 lines of code !! and the only reason they did it was for fun. They should've at least open up the source for the public but then we won't only be seeing just microsoft mirror ...

Btw google doesn't seem to mind the mirror.

Lol, funny, a mirror :)

Definitely and interesting concept, if only, like bthaxor said, it provided mirror search results. That would definitely be a laugh XD

It does Just dont click "i feel lucky" Click "hcraes elgoog" and you have your list

Interesting... it makes me wonder what Google thinks of things like this, since they could obviously take them to court over this sort of thing... but it seems rather harmless so whatever lol... and they claim that Google doesn't seem to mind, other than they aren't allowed to sell the backwards Google t-shirts, so it seems that since it's for fun and not for profit, that Google isn't going to stop them.I was kind of hoping that the search would actually work, and even tried to type my search in backwards like the FAQ said to, but that didn't help. Perhaps Google stopped that from working as well, cause it appears that all the links on the page seem to go through to the original Google. But hey, maybe not, I have no idea lol...Oh well, it's still worth the entertainment :P

yes thats the reversed version of googleI think Google should take serious action ...but they are I think helplessnevertheless its really funnyBut I was really unlucky at the time I visited the site it was going some server upgrade

xD Google, gizoogle, and the such are actually parodies of google due to the success of the site's wealth ever growing due to the articles printed about them, not to mention their ever growing stock in Wall Street, in some cases they are considered the next Microsoft Share. Some folk even think about selling their stocks everywhere else just to save enough for one share stock of google currently so their money can grow, unfortunately many fail. Google is just another "fairy tale site gone booming" that was told amongst all people since Microsoft rise.