xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Halo 3 New Maps

Halo 3 Maps  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how many of you guys are gonna get the new halo 3 maps when they come out. Tramposch might know the exact date because we were talking about it before, I beleive its gonna be 600 credits? But in spring of 2008 when the next new halo 3 maps come out they will be free.

The new maps look pretty cool, there are screenies on bungie.com and xbox.com. According to bungie the third map, foundry which doesn't look too special actually is. Its the first map to halo 3 that actually enhances the forge feature which is new to halo 3, and making users be able to edit just about everything on the map, including adding STAIRS, TUNNELS, and ETC.

You can look at the screenshots and read more about the maps at this link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by nol (see edit history)

is it 6.00 for 250 credits or is it 3.00 for 250 credits if it is i might get gthem but i mean why buy the maps when they will soon be free like on gears i got the maps for free all i had to do is download them of the market place or was it game downloads o well who cares but im just going to waite for the maps then i rather waite then pay 15 dolors for like 600 credits.

Edited by m spartan w (see edit history)

I'm buying them because i want to play them, to be honest Bungie have done a great job of understating there new maps, They've provided us with about a paragraph of backgroud information, and 8 screenshots for each map, because of this i don't think they look good at all, they could have said some good things about it, where to hide in games, tactics, game types, and what games they'll be included in (big team battle etc..).And they could tell us if the map is VERY forgable or not (like foundry is very forgable, and snowbound is almost impossible to make anything on).I would hope atleast one of them is forgable because if there not i really can't see them being a success, how many times do you see snowbound in custom games?