xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Football Team? Anyone on there schools?

Anyone other than me on their schools football team?I'm in grade ten and I was (seasons done now) the Offensive Left Tackle... although the o-line shuffled positions quite a bit.We made it to the play-offs, but we lost in the first round to the team that we played at the beginning of the season, and we lost with the same score.... it sucked but it was fun...I'm debating whether or not to play again next year, I have mixed feelings about it right now... I was continually getting angry with myself because it felt like I wasn't improving.... my coaches said I was but I couldn't tell....

ya.. i'm going to be on the team next year...but the coach lets me see the practices. I'm going to tray for linebacker. this year we made it to the playoffs for the lower team...we lost at semifinals! but it was fun. when we were verising another team before and down by like 10 or 12 we came back and scored with a TD every was jumping the fullback!! It was one of the most crazyest games ever!!!!!!!!!!