xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IMHO

Synchronicity Is anything ever a coincidence?

Did you ever notice that when you're feeling really great about life that everything seems to come together? You might get a phone call from someone you were just thinking about. Information you were looking for suddenly shows up in a magazine you're reading. You need to change an appointment and the person calls to let you know that they can't make it. I believe that none of these things are 'coincidence.'Synchronicity is not coincidence or serendipity. It's when you're totally in synch with the universe. Days seem easier... everything seems to flow in a positive way. You feel like the world is supporting you in every move or decision you make. Religious people may feel that God or Jesus is with them in a magical way. Spiritual people feel totally connected to the universe. Athletes feel like they're 'in the zone.' It's really an amazing feeling.So the question is... is there a way to get to this fantastic place or does it just happen sometimes? I think that we have the power to help these moments (or states) occur. Walking down the street and carrying yourself with a positive attitude often leads to positive things happening. No matter what your circumstance, if you wallow in negativity, things don't usually get any better. Holding on to things like anger and resentment surely pulls you down, while letting go of these things can be the most healing thing you can do. I'm going to try an experiment. Today I'm going to be as upbeat as I can. If someone does something that might usually annoy me, I'm going to let it slide right off of me. I'm going to look at everything that happens is the most positive way I can. I'm going to carry myself 'as if' I have total control of what happens to me (not just what I choose to make happen). I think it's going to make a big difference. And maybe I'll be able to create that incredible state of synchronicity where the universe supports me and great things happen.

Yes it definitely happens. Like when you have this sense of foreboding that something bad is going to happen, or you get out of bed feeling all cranky, then something bad really happens! It's quite amazing!Have you heard of the Chaos theory? If I remember right, it sort of says that something in it's initial stage will set off something related and that's why the something related happens. So maybe while you were waiting for a call or reading a magazine, something is 'set off' and you get what you wanted. Not sure if its related, but it could be.

i believe in both theories having experienced both myself. I chalk it up to the law of attraction, like attracts like. When I'm in a great mood, everything around me seems great aswell, likewise when I'm in a worse mood, everything around me seems worse. But, there are also times when I'm in a great mood and things get worse or vice versa, so I don't think merely positive thinking is the key:) I have learned to give up the illusion of being in control, lol, the universe, does what it wants with or without my consent, but I also believe there are Deities & Angels who help in times when everything gets too much to handle:)

Synchronicity has been studied by Carl Jung, his interpretation was it was a shared existence, where many elements are familiar-linked to a culture. I would not disagree with this perception for I do, have some interesting insights. For example, what differences are there between other existential parallel oriented thought experiences, namely reincarnation, d?j?-vu. I would as follows make the following observations from my own experience.1. Limited geographical or social variability potential2. Limited engagement or people who repeat their routines.3. Tangential perception of symbolic languages and or interpretations of circumstance, lucidity which are sharedThese are all elements which may make a real synchronicity, as a bad experience, or a devalued shared experience, in which case, they may take the overtones of the more drastic perceptions of being stuck, which would be those associated with repetition. The question one has to ask oneself at that point is crucially---is it really happening, am I really in a tandem flow with the world around me, or will this world be a negative experience, or a fruitful existence where I create rather than deconstruct a synchronicity. This was once a option which I experienced. So I set up a small experience experiment. The following is its outcome. I regarded the situation of my life as being open to the possibility that it was really happening, or that it was not really happening with any meaning beyond my perception. In other words it may or may not have been an outer force acting upon my being at that time. Then I waited to see if there would be any divergences where I could scrutinize danger areas fulfilled or non synchronistical. In hind sight I will attest, I have noticed the events of the repetitive over toned natures were usually instigated by meddlers, or trouble makers. As progression went on they seemed to be running out of options, and suddenly there began to be divergences between reality and repletion. The question arose therefore: are any divergences instigated on the first instance in every instance by closed minds who cannot but react negatively and deconstructively to a good fruitfulness. The method of experiment was therefore to watch one instant to see what familiarity there was which could reveal the inspiration and impetus of these at times very synchronistic backwards movements. Almost like a haunting where a force draws you into something. As I noticed there were many lapses at that time I watched, and observed to see if the same feeling of d?j?- vu would occur. It was a vey quit night therefore it took a bit of doing, and there was one single thing which happened---and it was disgusting?suddenly the feeling of d?j?-vu returned. This event was so perplexingly ironic I had no recourse but to assume it was definitely still a negative synchronicity?but this time with a twist?it was attempting to pull me down almost as a last drawn effort. However a studious person must realize in order to interpret something accurately, one must examine all its parts. These were: 1. They did not have anything to do with me. 2. I was simply an observer. 3. It was the most dismaying event I saw, it was almost a culminating event. 4. It was mundane, as much as it was ordained to be if negativity were to result in a real-life event. 5. This could not have been made up, for my implication, nor did it serve any purpose. I suddenly received an idea inspired by the perception of these elements of a long series of synchronicity. God cannot abide a world order which is based solely upon mundane issues, wholly within man?s experience. It t is also true of a culture or a society?no matter how small the location, it must rip itself from its own paradigm and cease its fascination with the conspiracies and that others arrange for it. ?A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal act or to achieve a legal objective through illegal means. The essence of a conspiracy is the agreement; and the perceived harm is the increased danger from concerted action. An overt act in furtherance of the agreement is sometimes required by statute to complete a conspiracy, but the purpose of this requirement is merely to demonstrate an active agreement. Conspiracy may be prosecuted as a crime or as a civil cause of action. The presence of conspiracy expands the rules of evidence and procedure.? From US History Encyclopedia God will reward through the operation of the will the return of determinative force upon those which inveigle, and though law make all wholly restored to all its proper merits in so long as resource is applied, and quality is implicated by the people whose gift it has been God?s to invest. This is the only law we need, and the only one well endure. As an observer I was witnessing the mundane negative ordained by the real life existential reality of others. This clearly was never me. I was simply experiencing the effect of perception shared by others and my participation led me to see patterns which they could not so perceive. As a natural cause and effect study, I went back to the moment in time when the synchronicity began. This is important, for we must all realize synchronicity, reincarnation, d?j?-vu does not exist at all times as they are glimpses. The familiar aspect must happen, in order for their instance to be modifiable or modifying of their effectives. One is not born as a baby, then grow as a child into assured repletion, since all repetitions would be constrained to the birth itself, into a locality, and by the same people. Thereby a point in a life must show this demarcation. This logic would be seen as a point where an individual begins to think and operate on his own, or begins to have a preponderant effect rather than being affected. This would be most surely true with the event of the beginning and of birth. Where was my synchronicity? It was indeed at a certain point. At that time to me when strange familiarities began to construct their realities and paradigms about me, and, they were always from a point of origin outside of my doing! Indeed what was different were perceptions I had of a positive nature. The conclusion therefore was inevitable?I was watching the world unfolds as it was meant to operate within itself for it could not perceive any other way contrasting me and making me focus upon issues of which alacrity permitted a focus and perception of synchronicity.