xisto Community
ICE-XG

Psp Or Ds what u like better

which system will you buy?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will always be a nintendo gamer for one reason and one reason only: innovation. Simply put, nintendo is the most innovative. The best sony can do is put a new screen, expensive portable graphics, mini disc format DVD player, and theyir logo together and make a PSP. Nintendo continues to innovate and games, and now with their hardware. Something unheard of, a device with two screens. Borrowing from PDAs, the bottom screen is touch sensative. Sounds crazy on paper, but have you tried playin the thing? Most people haven't. And since the PSP sounds better on paper with lots of large numbers and other technical specs and it can play certain small disc format DVDs, many think it will simply be better because of those numbers. Let me tell you, however crazy the dual screens sounds on paper, is not the same as it plays. The dual screens can be applied to almost any game. Precise steering in a racer(Ridge Racers DS). Aiming for a FPS (check out the Metriod hunters Demo), menus for a simulation game(The urbz: Sims in the city), and even hatch a whole new type of game(Wario Ware, touched). As for people who think itz kiddy, the new Castlevania will be for the DS, you've already got Sprung and Feel the magic, as well as a few racers, and FFCC coming to DShood as well. For me anyway, the choice is clear. DS!!

DS all the way.......the dual screens, the flip top, the wireless chat, the touch screen!!! sooooo many graeat features that make it great. and the games....the games are ace...all the old ones i played on my 64 :angry:

Definately the PSP way much more things than DS plus the games are way better, yeah the touch scree, but i mean playstation games are way better for me. I cannot wait till it gets out, i mean just knowing taht you can put pictures, video and music in it, plus you can play games, its amazing!

Yes I agree with you Psp is way better. The touch and dual screen is really cool. But the psp games are 100% better you can but music, videos, pics. You can also put mini discs in there to play your music on like a burned cd and use memory sticks to save games. Lets see Ds do that! Psp all the way!

Of course the PSP is probably going to cost more.I think Nintendo is rather notorious for taking crazy risks on their franchises. Most of the time, they succeed. Some of the odd features in the DS may soon become standard.I watched that happen to the rumble pack. When it was first released, (for Star Fox 64), it wasn't very good and mostly was a gimmick. That's what everybody thought it was, at least. Now, rumble packs add so much to the gameplay, and every system has 'em.

PSP or DS. i still don't have either any of them. il ike the graphic for PSP. but lets think. i can play my old games on DS. plus playstation this is their 1st time making portable game system. so ninteado has more experience with portable game system.

this is may first time doing a forum so i'm new and trying. I like the DS more, i'm a full fleged nintendo maniac I'v be fighting for nintendo for years in Canada and i'v been loseing. i'v got high hopes for the DS when the or if there is a Super Smash Bros. game comeing out then people will see what they will miss :) and if online comes then even more people will be open to going against diffrent people and i live in a close nit neighbourhood which allow me to go against my neighbours.

I personally would like both but really dont like how Sony is trying to wipe the DS out....They have basically wiped every system off the market and has made handheld game systems a discrace in a way due to them making a handheld into a somewhat laptop....Nintendo has been making handheld systems for years now and has made gaming a fun experience as well as a clean experience so that kids of all ages will play it and have fun....Now that PSP is out, people will have games with gore and blood and not so good games to play....Also you wont have much playing time or at least a wide range of times....the DS crew says their battery will last 10-12 hours which gives you a 2 hour range (my DS lasted a week of playing off and on without needing a charge) But the PSP on the other hand says theirs will last 1-10 hours....a 9 hour range! I read this on a forum somewhere about that which im not sure is true but I believe it because no one cares about battery power or the behind the scenes stuff, all they want is the system with the name SONY on it. I dont know, Both are great systems and bring great enjoyment to everyone.....