xisto Community
ICE-XG

Psp Or Ds what u like better

which system will you buy?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think, the gamer choose the console machine whether PSP or DS is just like using tools, what ever it is. the important thing is which game do they love to play.. ;) so the question is which game do we want?btw i choose DS..

I cant decide between the PSP and the Nintendo DSI really dont buy or play that many games and Nintendo is usually more durable soI think that I would rather get Nintendo DS.PSP is probaly going to be shooting games with blood only. Nintendo DS probaly has more kid friendly titles.

PSP is probaly going to be shooting games with blood only.

Nintendo DS probaly has more kid friendly titles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

most people who buy their own games/system arent little kids. they dont ask mommy and daddy for their games so they would perfer to buy PSP. i plan on getting the PSP as it has so many more features. DS is still using cartriges.. PSP can play dvd's cd's and psp games. as well both have wireless lan but PSP also has wireless online. DS has what a little pen u can write with and a touch screen? PSP will be better.

Of course the PSP is probably going to cost more.I think Nintendo is rather notorious for taking crazy risks on their franchises. Most of the time, they succeed. Some of the odd features in the DS may soon become standard.I watched that happen to the rumble pack. When it was first released, (for Star Fox 64), it wasn't very good and mostly was a gimmick. That's what everybody thought it was, at least. Now, rumble packs add so much to the gameplay, and every system has 'em.

i want both, i like the two screen idea for the DS but it might become kinda distracting, but im not sure. the psp looks sic too but ive heard the directionals are tricky to get use too though. nintendo has made good handhelds in the past, il probably get the DS before the pspps. mistab made a good point about the rumble pack thing, i didnt realize it untill now, but it's true.

I like the PSP, I prefer the stuff which seems more high tech :rolleyes:But I have to say the DS looks good too, with the double screen etc, but I don't know really how good that would be? I mean, couldn't be distracting to look at one screen and then die in the other? :)The PSP will probably be more multifunction, but battery life on it will probably be an issue? As for prices - I thought I saw DS @ $150, PSP @ $200 - *don't quote me on this, I think I read it :)*

Definetly it would be the DS for me. The price and features of it make it the better choice for me. The PSP is nice but i dont have the extra $50 to spend and I hate waiting. Oh well, i like the fact that nintendo is finally using 3d graphics on the DS.

I have heard some not so goood things about the psp such as it is going to be very fragile. That is a downside to it. but I heard that graphics are going to be better. But the DS is going to have a bunch of good ganmes packing that I think is going to be awesome. I choose the DS.

ur correct err. took the words out of my mouth mostly in some type of way. b4 ppl go out to buy any system. we should all think, wut game do i like. wut game do i expact to come out for this system? for me it all depends on wut games come out on each system. but i have more hopes on DS then PSP. y? bcuz they have more exp. on hand hailed game system then playstation. for PS it's their 1st hand hail system out. so lets c how PSP will do.

I cant decide between the PSP and the Nintendo DS

I really dont buy or play that many games and Nintendo is usually more durable so

I think that I would rather get Nintendo DS.

PSP is probaly going to be shooting games with blood only.

Nintendo DS probaly has more kid friendly titles.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure :) Because it is easier to sell games for kids :D

I prefer the DS because the double screen system looks like funny :)

If there is a Mario Party on the DS I am sure it will be a great game :rolleyes:

I currently own a nintendo DS, and im saving up to buy a Sony PSP. I have loved handhelds since they first came out, and both have their stronger and weaker points!Nintendo DS:PROs: Touch Screen Microphone Pictochat (it isnt THAT bad :rolleyes:) Loads of cool games coming out soonCONs: Touch screen gets scratched pretty fast Only a couple of games out atm Controls are a bit weird ( have to control the directional, the XYAB, and the touch screen at once)Sony PSP (mostly rumors :))PROs: Coolest LCD screen known to man Superb Graphics Biggest LCD screen ever for handhelds Sony is known to make good games Analog controller Video and music on UMD or Memorystick USB slotCONs: Low battery power (rumor, dont know if its true) Not so many good games announced atm LCD screen is big, could be vulnerable

I currently own a nintendo DS, and im saving up to buy a Sony PSP. I have loved handhelds since they first came out, and both have their stronger and weaker points!

Nintendo DS:

PROs:  Touch Screen

Microphone

Pictochat (it isnt THAT bad :))

Loads of cool games coming out soon

CONs:  Touch screen gets scratched pretty fast

Only a couple of games out atm

Controls are a bit weird ( have to control the directional, the XYAB, and the touch screen at once)

Sony PSP (mostly rumors :))

PROs:  Coolest LCD screen known to man

Superb Graphics

Biggest LCD screen ever for handhelds

Sony is known to make good games

Analog controller

Video and music on UMD or Memorystick

USB slot

CONs:  Low battery power (rumor, dont know if its true)

Not so many good games announced atm

LCD screen is big, could be vulnerable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nintendo DS :

Pictochat looks like funny but I think it is better to talk because the other man has to be near you to speak so... It looks like stupid to write on the Touch Screen when you can talk :D

PSP :

The machine can be easily scratched :rolleyes: You can play only 6 hour if you don't use anything with this one (no lightning screen and if you don't watch a film)

You can see there performances here, it is write in French but I think you can understand a little (with a Translator :D ) :

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/